Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Top Contributors –September 2019

Congratulations to all contributors to this community

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations to the Contributors!I just joined the community and new to Canada and Public mobile too.Seeing this post makes me feel good about Public mobile as community contribution is rewarded a lot in a transparent way. Way to go Public!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats!!

I am new to the community and recently posted an issue and I am overwhelmed with the number of responses and helpful solutions from the members of the community.

I am so happy to be a part of a wonderful group of people.

Thank you, everyone!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's a great place! 

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I am not the only one who ask this question.

Your contibition chart below is very clear but to be ORACLE how many answer need to be done to be at this level and or any othe one

luc

Mayor / Maire

@luc1955 wrote:

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I am not the only one who ask this question.

Your contibition chart below is very clear but to be ORACLE how many answer need to be done to be at this level and or any othe one

luc

How do I become an Oracle?

We love your enthusiasm! The first step is to register for the Community and start getting active:  This means answer and ask questions, offer solutions, and give Bravos to helpful members.

Every three months, we’ll look at the Community’s most active members and consider them for the Oracle program. Here are some tips to help you get noticed:

1. Be active in the Community – this is your chance to shine.
  2. High quality content is more important than high quantity.
  3. Educate fellow Community members and provide helpful answers.
  4. Give constructive feedback to Public Mobile. (Sometimes we need help, too!)
  5. Lastly, having a positive attitude when interacting with other members is a must.

good answer but allthe point your are talking about are acurate but i am asking of fact like how many anwers.

The way i can see this it has nothiiing to do with the number but more of the quality of the answer and a panel of people  will decide if your answer are acurate right?

Oracle

@luc1955 wrote:

good answer but allthe point your are talking about are acurate but i am asking of fact like how many anwers.

The way i can see this it has nothiiing to do with the number but more of the quality of the answer and a panel of people  will decide if your answer are acurate right?

@luc1955 

There is no predetermined level of participation stats that will achieve an oracle position. Members become oracles only by invitation from PM. It is not determined monthly, but invitations are only sent to members with a history (typically 1 year or longer) of high level participation, with an emphasis on quality. They have asked the community for opinions and nominations for past oracle appointments, but ultimately, it is PM's judgment call.

I was taking the top level ''ORACLE '' as an example

What i am saying to gain some crédit it is not about the time ans many answer you do but more of the quality and if so a panel of people will rank you ans you have the possibility to winn some credit and not everyone will do 

question : How many person can win the 20$ credit per month or per 3 months?

Oracle

@luc1955 wrote:

I was taking the top level ''ORACLE '' as an example

What i am saying to gain some crédit it is not about the time ans many answer you do but more of the quality and if so a panel of people will rank you ans you have the possibility to winn some credit and not everyone will do 

question : How many person can win the 20$ credit per month or per 3 months?

The $20 community reward per month is reserved only for oracles. Currently, there are 8 oracles receiving it.