cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors –September 2019

@darlicious wrote:

Speaking about top contributers...wheres October's? It's almost Rememberance day! To all our veterans thank you for all your contributions especially the ones who paid the ultimate sacrifice. We thank you for your service and the free society we have today.

The rewards have been given already, but there hasn't been an annoucment and no badges yet. How much do badges matter to people?  I'm not sure.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes the official announcement seems to keep getting later and later! Yeah, it doesn't matter but if they aren't going to do it (the monthly announcement).... Stop doing it!

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  @cellphoneuser1  Yes I did see my community reward added to my account the day after renewal...hopefully next month they don't add it a day early and cause the confusion I had last month having 2 community rewards (technically) in one month.

@Ed404 wrote:

Exactly how much effort do I need to put in to become a top 10% or better?

@Ed404  After some trial and error this one is for you and the original recipient @PAULRANG18 Screenshot_20191111-055920.png

And one more for @luc1955  and @Ed404 Screenshot_20191111-055830.png

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector  @cellphoneuser1  Yes I did see my community reward added to my account the day after renewal...hopefully next month they don't add it a day early and cause the confusion I had last month having 2 community rewards (technically) in one month.

Yeah, no one needs to go through that sort of thing again! I said previously that I felt a bit foolish fighting for a missing $2 but as you say, at 4c/hour it is a hard earned $2! ThNk heavens we don't have to declare it on our income tax!

AE_Collector

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So happy !