Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors –September 2019

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

SEPTEMBER 2019 EN.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for September! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

REWARDS CHARTS EN.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

106 REPLIES 106

@AE_Collector wrote:

So the August $2 reward arrived all on its own and was not used for your renewal and then vanished. August was when I had been manually given a $2 credit straight into my available funds account (4th straight months where community $ never showed up on its own) and I happened to be watching the Renewal process when it turned into 2c and remained as 2c until later the next day when someone added $1.98 making it $2 again. 

@AE_Collector  Yes and I just had to put my $.02 worth in. Lol!

So the August $2 reward arrived all on its own and was not used for your renewal and then vanished. August was when I had been manually given a $2 credit straight into my available funds account (4th straight months where community $ never showed up on its own) and I happened to be watching the Renewal process when it turned into 2c and remained as 2c until later the next day when someone added $1.98 making it $2 again. 

@AE_Collector  Thank you! Yes the September monetary reward was better but the august reward was symbolic. Thus the reason i was fighting for its rightful return. The monetary reward was applied to my account ($2) but disappeared when September's community reward was added. I suspect that because of my renewal at 11:59pm on the 6th that the $2 applied on Sept 7th....was there on oct 6th when the applied the $10 that whomever was tasked with applying community rewards thought it was a mistake and removed it when adding the $10 not realizing that august community rewards were applied 33 days from July's and September's community rewards were applied 29 days after August's causing confusion on my renewal day. If only your photograph could have been sent to my uncooperative moderator from yesterday and today. I do have a solution I am about to post and assign. Stay tuned for the conclusion.....

@darlicious 

did you get September's $$ okay, just August was missing? I'm betting September payed more than $2!

Like June, August's badges yet again did not come with months attached to them. I wish they could fix whatever it is that sends us badges for everything from Oracle on down some months. Here is my July, August & September badges showing no month on August and with the bogus badges X'd out.    Terry

727957EE-380B-43FA-93D9-51404719F2B1.jpeg

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious 

No, my renewals are in the last few days of the month.

What problem are you having? Community cash not showing up or something else?

@AE_Collector  thanks for the response. After a lot of quiet contemplation I sent off a fact based , well researched discussion piece to the mod appealing for my $2 award from the august community rewards. But after more of yesterday I threw in the white Vancouver Canucks towel as the mod does not believe my badge is real because AUGUST does not appear above it. So I am awaiting a second opinion. I was looking for the date of your reward earlier but was able to find m answer by searching posts. Thank you!

@darlicious 

No, my renewals are in the last few days of the month.

What problem are you having? Community cash not showing up or something else?

@AE_Collector wrote:

And I can finally put the “no $ reward” for my community badges problem behind me. Month after month the cash never would show up but Moderator Anna forwarded the glitch to a tech who quickly got to the bottom of it. The fix even adjusted the numbers in my “Total Rewards Earned” banner to where they should be. I’m impressed!

1D64B3CA-A308-42BE-AE0B-DA3BE531A096.jpeg

@AE_Collector  Well there's some irony for you. The very mod who helped get your rewards issue fixed is the very same who refuses to see I have an issue with mine. Just out of curiosity has your renewal been occurring in the first week of the month?

Newfiescreech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations ! to all the fine folks here that keep this group going and help us with our problems .Thanks again 

I hope Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Newfiescreech

Congratulations! Wow ..$84.00 awesome 

Happy Thanksgiving 

@lukevader wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Congratulations to everyone and thanks again PM for the rewards.

On another note, I don't remember changing my avatar?

Must be a different dabr lol. JK. 

One never knows:)

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr wrote:

Congratulations to everyone and thanks again PM for the rewards.

On another note, I don't remember changing my avatar?

Must be a different dabr lol. JK. 

jimbobs

Always happy to get a badge - any badge!  Knowing that there is a great community here waiting and willing to help people with issues is part of what makes PM such a great service.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

And I can finally put the “no $ reward” for my community badges problem behind me. Month after month the cash never would show up but Moderator Anna forwarded the glitch to a tech who quickly got to the bottom of it. The fix even adjusted the numbers in my “Total Rewards Earned” banner to where they should be. I’m impressed!

Yes! Great to hear! 🙂 Well done @Anna_M .

via GIPHY

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Wow this is so cool

Thank you all

chrisbasm

Congratulations to all those big rewards earners, and thanks for the leadership.

tyedye00
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

September was a good month! I felt that there were less "spam" posts due to the roll out of our support bot >> and great community of course. 🙂 

Stay Safe!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Good job everybody!  Your contributions make the community stronger. Thanks for giving....a perfect holiday weekend to give yourselves a pat on the back. Old timers encouraging new timers.  Every member has made contributions to help others manage their phones and accounts to become more self sufficient. Thank You!

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Congratulation to those made it this month!  😄  

More next month.  Man Happy

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for your contributions!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all who made the list particularly the first timers.  

@SD08 

Thanks for noticing.  Not that big of a deal. The monthly credit was correct.  Smiley Happy

@Andu_S 

No need to correct it.  You have better things to do....  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Andu_S wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

SepTop5%.PNG

@Andu_S  I believe you've missed @Dunkman from the Top 5% list.  He has that badge in his page.

Nice work all!! Congratulations 🙂

Great job everyone!!  Nice to see new names coming up on different ranks but just as nice to see the names you have come to know will be there as well continuing their dedication to the community!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DanielleMarie

Congrats everyone and thank you Public Mobile! I earned my first community reward and am very excited!
...Unfortunately I've been totally useless in October so far so it may be my last. 😛

GR
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the contributors! Alot of great people who are always ready to help! 

Recovery

Another month of great contributions. Good job everyone and congrats to all who achieved a badge! 

Need Help? Let's chat.