cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - September 2018

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

top5.PNG

And now for the September contributor puzzle:

The 5% badge indicates it was earned by 18 people, yet there are only 17 members included in the announcement.  Can anyone tell me whose avatar is missing from that graphic?  Smiley Wink

(Of course, if you are that person, you'll easily know it, so by all means step forward for your well-deserved recognition if you happen to see this.)

EDIT:  And the missing Top 5% avatar is...

Spoiler
@wetcoaster !
PMWetcoasterTop5%_Sep2018.jpg
Well done and congrats on the 5% badge.  Credit where it's due!  Robot Happy

@SD08

Looks like some important people disagree with you.

I'm probably in the dog house for pointing out flaws in community replies from the moderator_team too many times... 

Mayor / Maire

@wetcoaster wrote:

@SD08

I'm probably in the dog house for pointing out flaws in community replies from the moderator_team too many times... 

@wetcoaster

Naw, I really doubt the omission was intentional.  I mean, they did give you the badge.  Why would they give you that but not the mention in the announcement?  Mistakes are sometimes made when they put together the graphics for the announcements.  Just look what happened for August, where I was listed twice, lol.  So without looking further, that's two errors in the last two months alone.

Mayor / Maire

@wetcoaster if that were the case I think many others would have been left out.

Oracle

@wetcoaster wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

top5.PNG

The 5% badge indicates it was earned by 18 people, yet there are only 17 members included in the announcement.  Can anyone tell me whose avatar is missing from that graphic?  Smiley Wink

(Of course, if you are that person, you'll easily know it, so by all means step forward for your well-deserved recognition if you happen to see this.)

Spoiler
@wetcoaster !

@SD08

LOL I doubt it was that.  Looking at the picture it was a simple oversight or they left one out so they would have room for the SIMon avatar.  Either way, congrats on your reward as always well deserved

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Public Mobile

@wetcoaster wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

top5.PNG

Spoiler
@wetcoaster !

@SD08

There are no doghouses here (but imagine if I could bring a pet to work!) - we're sorry we missed you this month and we'll make sure to double check the names before posting next time! Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

top5.PNG

Spoiler
@wetcoaster !

@SD08

There are no doghouses here (but imagine if I could bring a pet to work!) - we're sorry we missed you this month and we'll make sure to double check the names before posting next time! Smiley Happy

I sure hope there aren't any doghouses at Public Mobile. We wouldn't want anyone to confuse this brand with that doggy-branded cell phone carrier!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Guys!

I just joined recently and I'm so grateful for everyone's support. Thank you Smiley Happy 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nice job.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all that contributes in making PM the best wireless company in Canada.  Keep on helping each other and supporting each other.  Thank you to all the MODS and Oracles who provide such amazing support day in and day out, I'm sure I speak for all when I say "Thank you for everything you do".

Got a call from FIDO today, they were going to try and sell me some promo deal or something, but I cut that call short, don;t even care what they have to offer.  I say, when you have something this good why listen for anything else.