Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - September 2018

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

september.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

top5.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for September! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

rewardchart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

bravos guys.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

as a solution.png

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

48 REPLIES 48

szymon247
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks guys! I can't imagine the number of unresolved problems people would have if the community didn't exist. I received help here several times and now I'm perfectly happy with the service. I appreciate everyone's time and effort, and I'm glad Public Mobile does as well.

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Congratulations everyone ... including me 🙂

This is my first month with Public Mobile and I'm amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a timely and detailed manner. This business model is definitely unique, and it's cool to see that it works with everyone pitching in with what they know. Totally appreciated!

Congrats, Dunkgirl on being a Top Contributor! But I wrote this on the August board so I'm a little freaked to see myself quoted word for word. 😉

As usual, a special thanks to all moderators, staff, community members, and all other customers.  Congratulations to all badge earners.

Congradulations everyone.  

Lot of good work being done in this forum.  Have a great weekend.

It is good to see so many people participating in the forum, congrats to all!

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the new month's ranking!   Almost mid of the month. Cat Happy

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all, keep up the good works

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Top1%.PNG

It has been an excellent month. Finally reached 1%!

Good work team!

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like another successful month on the community. Good job everyone!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone! Great work. Welcome to all those who have joined recently and are already making important contributions to the community. As always, a special thanks to all the oracles.

Congrats to all that have been rewrded for your time and efforts helping out in the community.  This is a unique business model and with the help of this great community we are showing everyone it can be sucessful.  Whether it be your first time with rewards or your 30th thank you for your time that you have put in.  There have been noticeable improvements announced and implemented by PM and that is great to see.

Looking forward to continued improvements in the coming months

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This community system is awesome and most importantly rewarding too, I Loooooooooooove it!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo. Congrats everybody. Job well done. Pittance pay but hey everybody likes a few bucks off their bills 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all who help members in September.  Keep up with the good work.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats and thank you to everyone that participated in making the community great.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations everyone ... including me 🙂

Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. Special thanks to all the oracles who lead by example around here. Truly a helpful community! Congratulations everyone!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all contributors who received a reward.  Thanks to all who help out.

I'm glad to see that PM is making gradual improvements to the self-serve site, like enabling users to change their plans while in suspended status. And while the latest password reset fix unfortunately only lasted a short while, at least we know PM is trying to fix some things.  Keep at it, PM.  Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.  Thanks!  

Appreciation also goes to the moderators as they continue to deal with a higher than usual volume of help requests.  Hopefully, the behind-the-scenes work of the tech team will continue to bear fruit and help lighten the load for the mods in the long run as well as improve the customer support experience.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all rewarded, and thanks for your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches.

Need Help? Let's chat.