Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - September 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_September.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond for not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together September`s Top 0.5% contributed to over 1200 replies, received over 1600 Bravo’s and 87 accepted solutions. Truly Amazing! top 5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@wetcoaster@Taekgun@Audit13@TaylorJW@Mana, @zhadj030, @computergeek541@canucks4life@Wonder_why, @MEU_21 and many more….

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member Domenicocortez.

Merci, Domenico! 

francaphone.JPG

A new badge named “Contributeur principal” in English meaning “Top Contributor” has been added to your Community profile.

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for September! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNGTo learn more visit our Community Wiki

24 REPLIES 24

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats all!!!

Thank you very much everyone for all your help and support. 

wendigo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will be there one day.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations guys!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all. Another month of awesome community help.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 LOL actually that's a bitmoji I crafted to look quite a bit like me.  Too funny.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

Really, another month has gone by?  Where the heck has 2017 gone?!?!  

Thank you everyone [named above or not!] for your contributions here.  Even if you've helped one person, directly or indirectly, you've helped make this a better place.  Keep up the great work folks!

YouRock.png

@srlawren, how did you get a picture of me?  Well the hair is grey now and the goatee is gone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dna2016

Congrats everyone, excellent job in your contributions to the community.  You definitely help provide a positive experience for everyone, keep up the great work.

Big shout out to the Francophone champ @domenicocortez, amazing job, congrats.  

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all. Lets keep helping Public Mobile get better.

Felicitations à tous. Continuons à aider Public Mobile à mieux se passer.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to everyone for helping to keep this community functional. 

smp99

This month was a much better month than last month! yeah

It's good to see so many familar usernames, as well as new names in the top contributor lists.  Any message board is only as good as the members who post in them. 

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks to all contributors and PM team. Congrats Robot Very Happy

Well done everyone! Eager to see what's coming soon...

srlawren

Really, another month has gone by?  Where the heck has 2017 gone?!?!  

Thank you everyone [named above or not!] for your contributions here.  Even if you've helped one person, directly or indirectly, you've helped make this a better place.  Keep up the great work folks!

YouRock.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller

congraz everyone!

Congratulation everyone! 

There were some changes made to plans that pretty much made all of us happy :). Additionally, we are definitely a part of the positive vibe that we saw last month. So keep up the hard work you do around the community. 

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great work, everyone! Love how active & helpful this community is.

imm1304

Congratulations to all the top performers.  Lets keep the friendly and positive vibe going in the community.

I would like to thank all the members of the community, whether mentioned as top contributor or not, for their participation and contributions that make this community awesome.  Thanks @domenicocortez for holding down the fort on the French side while we lack enough active French community members.

As always, special thanks to the wonderful @CS_Agent and @Jeremy_M for another good month.  

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Congrats everyone who contribute and received great help by other ops and mod members. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Taekgun

Well done all, it's great to see the amount of effort and help provided by this community every day, and to be apart of it.  Great work everyone.

Congratulations everyone... I’m a bit surprised I made top 0:5% again.   It’s been a couple months without a mention!

However, it’s not bout the recognition, it’s about helping the community when I can.

Congrats to everyone who contributed. Any help rather "big or small" is always appreciated. September was a fun month with the promos, so lets see what October brings! Also big shoutout to the PM Mods!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats all!!  Lots of regular names listed and great to see some new ones as well.  October last year was the introduction of the Fall Promo and who knows what we could see this year.   If we do see a promo and a huge influx of new activations we will all need to be prepared for the increase in issues that arise everytime there is a Promo.  Not sure if any of the system upgrades have improved the  activation process but I know our community will be here to help out and support the new members and the Mods that work so hard to keep everyone going with their cell service.

October also completes a year with PM for me and I couldn't be happier.  Hope everyone had a great thanks giving!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

Thanks to all who contributed and congratulations to those who received a badge.  Well done everyone!

Much appreciation and bravos to the Public Mobile moderators and internal team. You are the vital backbone of this community support model.  Thanks for your constant efforts.

I was very glad to see Public Mobile return to having more competitively priced plans recently.    Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.