Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - September 2016

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Lithium-TopContributers-SeptmeberBanner.png

Hello Community,

Well here comes Autumn, - with the beautiful changing colour of leaves and the warm temperature already slipping away. In honour of the changing season, here’s few fun facts about September you may not know:

1. September is the ninth month and the only month with the same number of letters in its name in English as the number of the month.
  2. Richard Saunders, the 17th century English astrologer and physician, said it was good to eat pomegranates and goats’ milk in September. Like together? That’s one weird smoothie.
  3. At least six films have had the title ‘September’, which is more than any other month. Not sure I can name one? – What about you?

I also think this is a great time of year to take pictures. If you have any cool autumn pics, please share them with us below.

Here are a few highlights and call-outs that are well deserved:

1. Big shout-out to @Saray_O, who has come on board and joined our Community team. Please help me welcome Saray_O to our wonderful Community.
  2. One of the most viewed discussions from last month from @stonechucker : Public Mobile was awesome for me last night –Thanks for sharing! https://goo.gl/pV3SGI

A huge thank you to our super Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions, but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracles_top_july.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for not only providing feedback and support to our Community members, but also for building on the solutions provided by others. Together September’s Top 0.5% contributed to over 800 replies, and together received over 900 Bravo’s. Truly Remarkable!  

top.5 september 2016.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have been active as well – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@kav2001c, @Pier, @neo911, @makkahn28, @nishufan, @daredogg, @TroyDaBes, @shrimpdude, @Chaos_Scorpio, @Jsauter and many more….

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.

reward_level_english.JPG

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more about visit our Community Wiki's

40 REPLIES 40

Chris1223
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good job everyone! Great way to earn rewards!

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren Absolutely loved the snippets. Whistler is definitely on my list to visit whenever I fly to the west coast of Canada.

Whistler also reminds of that Mr. Bean's movie where he invariably botches up the painting of Whistler's Mom in the museum. lol..hahaha

Ionut

LoL i didn't notice that i'm in that list to :)) Thanks a lot 🙂

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ohh yeah! I missed it. Congrats to everyone.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @neo911, those were just a few snippets, it's a beautiful place.  However, I don't think I can take much credit for any increase in Whistler tourism 😉  I think the 2010 Winter Olympics probably helped in that regard!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

danette77

@Jeremy_M So nice that you do a shout-out to all of the top contributors every month, and congrats everybody Heart 

neo911

@srlawren Wow.. amazing place.. you single-handedly increased the tourism of Whistler by posting those awesome pics.

@shrimpdude great pics..

srlawren
@shrimpdude I'm impressed

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

shrimpdude

@srlawren wrote:

@shrimpdude in addition to @daredogg's question about where that is, I'd love to know what phone you took it with!  Excellent pictures--I'm guessing a Galaxy S7/S7Edge or iPhone 6/7?

Oakville, Ontario.

And it's just a lil ol' Nexus 5 (not the 5x) with HDR enabled. It's not known for taking great photos, but it does just fine in good light!

srlawren

@shrimpdude in addition to @daredogg's question about where that is, I'd love to know what phone you took it with!  Excellent pictures--I'm guessing a Galaxy S7/S7Edge or iPhone 6/7?

...and where abouts is your neck of the woods @shrimpdude?  some nice shots!

shrimpdude

IMG_20161010_143611-1.jpgIMG_20161010_143239-1.jpg 

Just a couple fall photos from my neck of the woods!

srlawren

@Mary_M YVR is just a short 5 hour flight from YUL.  😉  (Well okay, then it's another couple of hours drive to Whistler....)

@McLaren I had to resize them an resave them in paint.net since at least one was too large of a file to upload to the community (seems to limit to about 3MB), but they were taken on the OnePlus 3 yes.  🙂

McLaren

@srlawren very nice photos, was that taken with the oneplus 3? 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

That looks beautiful @srlawren 

I would LOVE to be there 🙂 Thank you for sharing !

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren

@srlawren wrote:
Great work, everyone! Later, i'll post a fall pic or two I took in Whistler over the long weekend! (I don't see how to do that from mobile community unfortunately)

As promised, here's a few Thanksgiving long weekend pics from Whistler, BC:

IMG_20161009_130401.jpg

IMG_20161009_174041.jpg

IMG_20161009_130943.jpg

pm1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

that's nice!

congrats everyone~

Tino_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations folks~

srlawren
Great work, everyone! Later, i'll post a fall pic or two I took in Whistler over the long weekend! (I don't see how to do that from mobile community unfortunately)

homer

Congrats everyone!! 

Welcome @Saray_O to the community. 

As always, congrats to every contributor and keep it up!!!

Saray_O

@imm1304 @Rockdaddy22 @McLaren Thank you very much guys Woman Very Happy and congrats to everybody who made the top on September! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all. Keep up the good work!

shrimpdude

My first month and first time receiving this honour - so glad to be part of this community! Congrats all!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks @daredogg, everything was finally fixed up last week.  Now to get the kitchen stuff back in the kitchen!

nishufan

It's my first time received this honour. Thanks PMSmiley Happy 

Rockdaddy22
Huge welcome to @Saray_O 🙂

McLaren

And heres my contribution to autumn with a picture from pumpkin festival yesterday

IMG_20161010_152955.jpg

Ionut
Amazing. We do have amazing people:). Keep up the good work

McLaren

Truly an honour to make the list again.   Awesome community and so happy to be a part of.   And also welcome to @Saray_O!

Need Help? Let's chat.