cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – October 2020

@AE_Collector : Yes, it gets a little messy when your renewal is right around when they distribute. I'm now a few days before distribution. So I get the reward paid and then it sits there for the rest of the term.

But I don't think that's what LurganleUk was posting about. I would agree with him. Why is the distribution and useless shoutout post (there you go pm-smayer97 🙂 - thank you darlicious) and Badge not all done at the same time. It has been out of sync for as long as I can remember. One time the distribution was many days later than usual. Oh well.

Highlighted
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

Everyone deserves their names in the spotlight for your efforts....thank you for your contributions. Congratulations to the 28 in the top 25% and the 47 in the top 50% (unofficial numbers.)

Spoiler

Top 25%

gblackma, pm-smayer97, staliger, abtest, korth, SD08, mh1983, beachnbeer, treefrog, CFpartDeux, Mattredwingsfan, liketotalk, sa7375, dac13, cavemantoronto, totalUser, Bullet77, HALIMACS, cellphoneuser, mm80, oglat, LoveToPM, JLakerson, gunner123, Kered13, nezgar, benfatto, dabr

Spoiler

Top 50%

lemonysnicket, carlaspapa, chrisbasm, danielj, fdcamb519,mpcdesign, BearFBI, fujiyama, sunflowershine, Dolphin1, billyjean007, prairiedogbob, srlawren, J-L, Pigma, Thom20, beer, streetcore, roxanne2070, mobileguy, ecowen, yanghiqiang, ccdevmike, Savebig2, Danchvn, TessieBoo, sheytoon, JK8, pawprints1986 +18 more? Post and I'll add you to the list!

@darlicious     Hmmm not everyone was mentioned you forgot Oracles LOL

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Everyone deserves their names in the spotlight for your efforts....thank you for your contributions. Congratulations to the 28 in the top 25% and the 47 in the top 50% (unofficial numbers.)

Spoiler

Top 25%

gblackma, pm-smayer97, staliger, abtest, korth, SD08, mh1983, beachnbeer, treefrog, CFpartDeux, Mattredwingsfan, liketotalk, sa7375, dac13, cavemantoronto, totalUser, Bullet77, HALIMACS, cellphoneuser, mm80, oglat, LoveToPM, JLakerson, gunner123, Kered13, nezgar, benfatto, dabr

Spoiler

Top 50%

lemonysnicket, carlaspapa, chrisbasm, danielj, fdcamb519,mpcdesign, BearFBI, fujiyama, sunflowershine, Dolphin1, billyjean007, prairiedogbob, srlawren, J-L, Pigma, Thom20, beer, streetcore, roxanne2070, mobileguy, ecowen, yanghiqiang, ccdevmike, Savebig2, Danchvn, TessieBoo, sheytoon, JK8, pawprints1986 +18 more? Post and I'll add you to the list!

@darlicious     Hmmm not everyone was mentioned you forgot Oracles LOL

@ShawnC13 

Just in case theyve forgotten their position within the community of public mobile and the responsibilities and privileges that come with being an oracle.....and all that it also comes with a $20 reward. Keep up the hard work! Check your name tag for shiny gold star and one of these 5 names......

Spoiler

Oracles:

ShawnC13, mimmo, NDesai, Luddite and Will13am

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well again, nice to see lots of participants helping out those in need or at least just hanging out. They deserve to be acknowledged....

But wait, how do you know which users? Thanks to the big cafuffle some time ago, PM no longer gives a proper "shout out"... even though that data is readily available in this forum...

But thanks to the fearless efforts of @darlicious  you can see the results here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-October-2020/m-p/61400...

and she goes the extra mile to list even those that PM never used to bother with, here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-October-2020/m-p/61401...

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the contributions from everyone

Highlighted

Congratulations 👏

Highlighted

@RosieR 

Glad to see you dancing and enjoying the community. 😊 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Good job Oracle's! computergeek, high five on the "community graveyard" lol.

you spend a lot of time on here. that's dedication!

I think it's about time for some Oracle and retired Oracle rewards 😉

it will run from nov.16-dec.16

starting Bravo's

computergeek541 511
Will13am 236
shawnc13 162
luddite 108
ndesai 82
mimmo 71

Highlighted

@sa7375 wrote:

@RosieR 

Glad to see you dancing and enjoying the community. 😊 

Hi @sa7375 thank you so much. 🌹 I am really enjoying being part of this community.  love love love the PM community 😊

Highlighted

🙏  My pleasure, @RosieR 

PS. I'm retired too but much too involved in the audio-books, hence fall in the frequent rather than the regular visitor category to enjoy dancing here as much. 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.