Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – October 2020

Yay! Excellent work everyone! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone who participated this month in the community! Regardless of any reward you may have earned it is the knowledge shared and gained that is most important.

For those who want to know.......

Spoiler

Top 1%

jb456, Joyluck

Top 5%

computergeek541, Triguy, z10user4, darlicious, gpixel4, popping, esjliv, kevenv

Top 10%

RossN, AE_Collector, hairbag1,Dunkman, geopublic, RosierR, LurganleUK, Helpershelp, kselmak, Lieux

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations and great work to all the contributors!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Everyone deserves their names in the spotlight for your efforts....thank you for your contributions. Congratulations to the 28 in the top 25% and the 47 in the top 50% (unofficial numbers.)

Spoiler

Top 25%

gblackma, pm-smayer97, staliger, abtest, korth, SD08, mh1983, beachnbeer, treefrog, CFpartDeux, Mattredwingsfan, liketotalk, sa7375, dac13, cavemantoronto, totalUser, Bullet77, HALIMACS, cellphoneuser, mm80, oglat, LoveToPM, JLakerson, gunner123, Kered13, nezgar, benfatto, dabr

Spoiler

Top 50%

lemonysnicket, carlaspapa, chrisbasm, danielj, fdcamb519,mpcdesign, BearFBI, fujiyama, sunflowershine, Dolphin1, billyjean007, prairiedogbob, srlawren, J-L, Pigma, Thom20, beer, streetcore, roxanne2070, mobileguy, ecowen, yanghiqiang, ccdevmike, Savebig2, Danchvn, TessieBoo, sheytoon, JK8, pawprints1986 +18 more? Post and I'll add you to the list!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious thank you for investing your personal time into figure out the stats etc.

you're my girl blue! 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for all contributors. You are the best!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everybody on your community awards and have a good holiday tomorrow. Let's remember our soldiers and the sacrifices they made.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

A job well done to all reward earners!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations, Great work everyone.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Just out of curiosity. I was advised today that I was in top 10%. I look at my account and there is $0 in my overview. But a few days ago there was $5 there. And yesterday was my payment date. My payment history shows the $5 was used thus the $0 balance. 

What I am getting at....if I did not check my account a few days ago.....I would be wondering where the $5 is based on just receiving this morning of my top 10% reward. And secondly why are we not advised on the SAME day as the reward is deposited to our account?

I am not complaining. Just trying to make it easy for all to understand their account etc. 

Yes an ongoing situation. With community rewards happening monthly and cash showing up in accounts around the 8th of the month but plans renew every 30 days things are constantly on the move. Half a year ago or so it was @z10user4 I believe who was sitting on the bubble like you are now getting close to. Depending on the day that the reward arrives you may or may not have any community reward $$ in your account to help out with your renewal and this will carry on for several months until finally your renewal gets closer to the beginning of the month and far enough away from the 7th or 8th when the community reward makes its appearance.

AE_Collector 

Need Help? Let's chat.