cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – October 2020

Just out of curiosity. I was advised today that I was in top 10%. I look at my account and there is $0 in my overview. But a few days ago there was $5 there. And yesterday was my payment date. My payment history shows the $5 was used thus the $0 balance. 

What I am getting at....if I did not check my account a few days ago.....I would be wondering where the $5 is based on just receiving this morning of my top 10% reward. And secondly why are we not advised on the SAME day as the reward is deposited to our account?

I am not complaining. Just trying to make it easy for all to understand their account etc. 

Highlighted
Oracle

Congrats to all winners!!! It is great to see the continued dedication by so many as well as those who are new to the community and stepping up to help out as well. We have a special thing here with Public Mobile and I am surprised it hasn't taken off and copied elsewhere.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone who participated in assisting others. We also received good news from our neighbours to the south and the recent announcement from Pfizer. A couple steps closer to getting this world back on track.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Highlighted

Congrats to everyone who got a reward! 🙂

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all who received Community rewards this month. Thanks and good luck next month.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congrats Awardees ! Great job on all  the contributions 🙂

Thanks 😁

Highlighted

Congrats to all and way to go!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@SD08  you're right. Mine says Oracle.

Screenshot_20201110_085520.jpg

@Jb456 ...maybe PM knows something that you do not...😉🤔

Highlighted

Congratulations to everyone who selflessly shared their knowledge in the community and earned well-deserved rewards!   🌹🌹🌹  and again, thank you to Public Mobile for giving retired folks like me a place to hang out and even get appreciated.  Thank you thank you thank you!  This is me doing the happy dance.

Old-Woman-Dancing-86116.gif

Need Help? Let's chat.