cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – October 2020

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 10 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total 466 accepted solutions in October. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1605010771259.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1605010771262.png

54 REPLIES 54

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@prairiedogbob wrote:

Thanks everyone for your hard work and help for the community. You have helped many with their issues including myself! I am very appreciative as is everybody else that have been helped I imagine.

Welcome to PM.

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks everyone for your hard work and help for the community. You have helped many with their issues including myself! I am very appreciative as is everybody else that have been helped I imagine.

Hmmm... I got $1.50!

treefrog

Congratulations everybody on a job well done. All your hard work and effort has gone into helping many others manage their phones. Another month another dollar!

sa7375

🙏  My pleasure, @RosieR 

PS. I'm retired too but much too involved in the audio-books, hence fall in the frequent rather than the regular visitor category to enjoy dancing here as much. 😊

@sa7375 wrote:

@RosieR 

Glad to see you dancing and enjoying the community. 😊 

Hi @sa7375 thank you so much. 🌹 I am really enjoying being part of this community.  love love love the PM community 😊

Good job Oracle's! computergeek, high five on the "community graveyard" lol.

you spend a lot of time on here. that's dedication!

I think it's about time for some Oracle and retired Oracle rewards 😉

it will run from nov.16-dec.16

starting Bravo's

computergeek541 511
Will13am 236
shawnc13 162
luddite 108
ndesai 82
mimmo 71

sa7375

@RosieR 

Glad to see you dancing and enjoying the community. 😊 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations 👏

mm80

Thanks for the contributions from everyone

Well again, nice to see lots of participants helping out those in need or at least just hanging out. They deserve to be acknowledged....

But wait, how do you know which users? Thanks to the big cafuffle some time ago, PM no longer gives a proper "shout out"... even though that data is readily available in this forum...

But thanks to the fearless efforts of @darlicious  you can see the results here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-October-2020/m-p/61400...

and she goes the extra mile to list even those that PM never used to bother with, here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-October-2020/m-p/61401...

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Everyone deserves their names in the spotlight for your efforts....thank you for your contributions. Congratulations to the 28 in the top 25% and the 47 in the top 50% (unofficial numbers.)

Spoiler

Top 25%

gblackma, pm-smayer97, staliger, abtest, korth, SD08, mh1983, beachnbeer, treefrog, CFpartDeux, Mattredwingsfan, liketotalk, sa7375, dac13, cavemantoronto, totalUser, Bullet77, HALIMACS, cellphoneuser, mm80, oglat, LoveToPM, JLakerson, gunner123, Kered13, nezgar, benfatto, dabr

Spoiler

Top 50%

lemonysnicket, carlaspapa, chrisbasm, danielj, fdcamb519,mpcdesign, BearFBI, fujiyama, sunflowershine, Dolphin1, billyjean007, prairiedogbob, srlawren, J-L, Pigma, Thom20, beer, streetcore, roxanne2070, mobileguy, ecowen, yanghiqiang, ccdevmike, Savebig2, Danchvn, TessieBoo, sheytoon, JK8, pawprints1986 +18 more? Post and I'll add you to the list!

@darlicious     Hmmm not everyone was mentioned you forgot Oracles LOL

@ShawnC13 

Just in case theyve forgotten their position within the community of public mobile and the responsibilities and privileges that come with being an oracle.....and all that it also comes with a $20 reward. Keep up the hard work! Check your name tag for shiny gold star and one of these 5 names......

Spoiler

Oracles:

ShawnC13, mimmo, NDesai, Luddite and Will13am

@darlicious wrote:

Everyone deserves their names in the spotlight for your efforts....thank you for your contributions. Congratulations to the 28 in the top 25% and the 47 in the top 50% (unofficial numbers.)

Spoiler

Top 25%

gblackma, pm-smayer97, staliger, abtest, korth, SD08, mh1983, beachnbeer, treefrog, CFpartDeux, Mattredwingsfan, liketotalk, sa7375, dac13, cavemantoronto, totalUser, Bullet77, HALIMACS, cellphoneuser, mm80, oglat, LoveToPM, JLakerson, gunner123, Kered13, nezgar, benfatto, dabr

Spoiler

Top 50%

lemonysnicket, carlaspapa, chrisbasm, danielj, fdcamb519,mpcdesign, BearFBI, fujiyama, sunflowershine, Dolphin1, billyjean007, prairiedogbob, srlawren, J-L, Pigma, Thom20, beer, streetcore, roxanne2070, mobileguy, ecowen, yanghiqiang, ccdevmike, Savebig2, Danchvn, TessieBoo, sheytoon, JK8, pawprints1986 +18 more? Post and I'll add you to the list!

@darlicious     Hmmm not everyone was mentioned you forgot Oracles LOL

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector : Yes, it gets a little messy when your renewal is right around when they distribute. I'm now a few days before distribution. So I get the reward paid and then it sits there for the rest of the term.

But I don't think that's what LurganleUk was posting about. I would agree with him. Why is the distribution and useless shoutout post (there you go pm-smayer97 🙂 - thank you darlicious) and Badge not all done at the same time. It has been out of sync for as long as I can remember. One time the distribution was many days later than usual. Oh well.

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Just out of curiosity. I was advised today that I was in top 10%. I look at my account and there is $0 in my overview. But a few days ago there was $5 there. And yesterday was my payment date. My payment history shows the $5 was used thus the $0 balance. 

What I am getting at....if I did not check my account a few days ago.....I would be wondering where the $5 is based on just receiving this morning of my top 10% reward. And secondly why are we not advised on the SAME day as the reward is deposited to our account?

I am not complaining. Just trying to make it easy for all to understand their account etc. 

Yes an ongoing situation. With community rewards happening monthly and cash showing up in accounts around the 8th of the month but plans renew every 30 days things are constantly on the move. Half a year ago or so it was @Anonymous I believe who was sitting on the bubble like you are now getting close to. Depending on the day that the reward arrives you may or may not have any community reward $$ in your account to help out with your renewal and this will carry on for several months until finally your renewal gets closer to the beginning of the month and far enough away from the 7th or 8th when the community reward makes its appearance.

AE_Collector 

fdrcamb519

Congratulations, Great work everyone.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

A job well done to all reward earners!

carlaspapa

Congratulations everybody on your community awards and have a good holiday tomorrow. Let's remember our soldiers and the sacrifices they made.

sunflowershine

Thank you for all contributors. You are the best!

@darlicious thank you for investing your personal time into figure out the stats etc.

you're my girl blue! 

Spoiler

Top 25%

Spoiler

Top 50%

wbg13

Congratulations and great work to all the contributors!

Congratulations to everyone who participated this month in the community! Regardless of any reward you may have earned it is the knowledge shared and gained that is most important.

For those who want to know.......

Spoiler

Top 1%

jb456, Joyluck

Top 5%

computergeek541, Triguy, z10user4, darlicious, gpixel4, popping, esjliv, kevenv

Top 10%

RossN, AE_Collector, hairbag1,Dunkman, geopublic, RosierR, LurganleUK, Helpershelp, kselmak, Lieux

JLakerson

Yay! Excellent work everyone! 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone who selflessly shared their knowledge in the community and earned well-deserved rewards!   🌹🌹🌹  and again, thank you to Public Mobile for giving retired folks like me a place to hang out and even get appreciated.  Thank you thank you thank you!  This is me doing the happy dance.

Old-Woman-Dancing-86116.gif

@Jb456 wrote:

@SD08  you're right. Mine says Oracle.

Screenshot_20201110_085520.jpg

@Jb456 ...maybe PM knows something that you do not...😉🤔

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all and way to go!

Congrats Awardees ! Great job on all  the contributions 🙂

Thanks 😁

Congratulations to all who received Community rewards this month. Thanks and good luck next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.