cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors – October 2019

@GinYVR wrote:

@computergeek541I got the impression by the phraseology:

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis. The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing!

I'm sure that's averaged out and that it's just the total contribution over the whole month.  When there are only 2 or 3 spots in the top 1%, the likelihood of someone attaining the position unless being here every day is very low, but I would say not impossible.

Oracle

@GinYVR wrote:

@computergeek541I got the impression by the phraseology:

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis. The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing!

@GinYVR  "On a daily basis" has been in use for these announcements since at least March 2017 for the top levels.  Nothing really new there.  The community rewards scale was revamped in June 2018, while that wording was there before and since.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Congratulations to the community as a whole....without your questions, queries, mistakes, phone issues, missing rewards, memory lapses, browser caches, new credit cards, plan changes, renewal panic attacks, flash sale follies, SIM card searches and poor customer service tribulations we wouldn't have anyone to help and a reason to be on the community. A big thank you to the oracles whose guiding hands, gentle prodding, positive reinforcement and wealth of knowledge has educated each and every one of us to become better contributers on the community so we can help more users resolve their issues quicker and without having to rely on either simple simon (?) Or wasting the valuable time of a moderator when we've been able to fix it ourselves with new work arounds and trouble shooting techniques coming from the top brass trickleing all the way down to the mere one post member. We all win here when the community stays relevant and on topic.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations everyone! I wish I can get a top50% badge.Smiley Embarassed

Good job everybody! Congrats to those who received a reward and keep helping new members. I've been on other prepaid forum sites from cell companies down in the states and PM does have an interesting system for the better. 

1. Option to change your plan but future date it to your next renewal. Thats huge compared to some others that initiate your monthly change immidiately even if you just renewed your plan.

2. Actual rewards for your time helping them out. 

Its alway nice to be appreciated.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Adding up the recipients of top 50% and higher comes to 110 people. That would imply that there were around 220 different participants on the forum in October (I would think). Maybe not 220 participants but rather 220 who received at least 1 bravo. (Depends what "Top xx%" actually refers to). In any event, that leaves 2 (or maybe 3 if rounded up) positions available in the 1% category the way I see it. 

AE_Collector

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AE_Collector wrote:

Adding up the recipients of top 50% and higher comes to 110 people. That would imply that there were around 220 different participants on the forum in October (I would think). Maybe not 220 participants but rather 220 who received at least 1 bravo. (Depends on what "Top xx%" actually refers to). In any event, that leaves 2 (or maybe 3 if rounded up) positions available in the 1% category the way I see it. 

AE_Collector

And Yet there were well over 700 recipients of at least 1 Bravolast month....   :-\

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So receiving at least one bravo combined with some other minimum criteria must be required to make you one of the group that the top 50% will be determined from.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AE_Collector wrote:

So receiving at least one bravo combined with some other minimum criteria must be required to make you one of the group that the top 50% will be determined from.

I received many more than 1 Bravo and sometimes did not make the 50%....something is definitely amiss or the criteria has changed.