cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Top Contributors – October 2018

Congrats and thanks for all your time and effort.

Mayor / Maire

Hey, congrats to all.  Noticed it is my turn to have my avatar not showing in the Top 5% graphic.

Have fun everyone!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations, guys, and thanks for all the help provided.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats everyone, keep doing what you do and making this community the reason why people stay with PM.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Way to go! Congratulations top contributors.

Tags (1)

Congratulation to all active members who received rewards.  You all Deserved it.  I've not been very active and appreciate that should anyone of us need help, many of you are there to help.  Kudos!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all rewarded, and thanks for your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches.

Oracle

This thread has gone off the topic of the Original announcement and I moved those responses to The Discussion section

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

You're very welcome,the public mobile community is strong.

Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

This thread has gone off the topic of the Original announcement and I moved those responses to The Discussion section

Please be careful doing this. Off topic comments are sometimes the only humour in the Community. Robot LOL For example, here's Shazia dealing with irate users.

feeding frenzy (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.