cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – October 2018

Just returned to PM last month.  Regretting my decision of leaving PM two years ago!  

Oracle

Congrats everyone on another busy month of supporting me customers.  Nice to see so many new faces stepping up to the plate.  

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone! Great work. Welcome to all those who joined the community recently. As always, a special thanks to all the oracles.

Mayor / Maire

Great job to all in the leaderboard and thank you to all those who take the time to answer the questions of others.

I too, was surprised to see the official annoucement today.  I don't beleive I've ever seen the annoucement made on a weekend.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Its the day of the month again.   Congrats to those who made it!   Another month is coming!  Cat HappySmiley Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

Paraphrasing our lost friend (we still miss you, Martin!) as I do more often than not on these monthly announcements:  If you've helped even one person, you've helped make the community a better place!  Thanks to all who constructively contributed, named in the announcement or not.  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
jp2

Good job! Very helpful community 

jp2

@A328 wrote:

Just returned to PM last month.  Regretting my decision of leaving PM two years ago!  

Welcome back hope you stay longer this time Smiley Very Happy

@A328 Where did you go?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulation everyone. I must say this community is very welcoming Smiley Happy