Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - October 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_October.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions, but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together Octobers Top 0.5% contributed to over 980 replies, received over 1700 Bravo’s and 67 accepted solutions. Truly Amazing! 

top5.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@Michael77, @mimmo, @stonechucker, @computergeek541, @Mana, @closng, @pakmode, @sheytoon, @Acekiller, @R47, @domenicocortez and many more….

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @Someone_here

Merci! A new badge named “Contributeur principal” in English meaning “Top Contributor” has been added to your Community profile.top_fran.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for October! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki

36 REPLIES 36

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all the helpful contributors in the community!

I am happy I made it in the month of October and hope to contribute more often going forward!

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all ~ !

A little busy to forum , but good to see still many helpful here. Robot Very HappyRobot Very HappyRobot Very Happy

Congratulations to all!

I truly am here to help as I can - the rewards are awesome, and the shared knowledge is the best.

Love coming to this daily.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats.  Great work everyone.  This is an amazing community of people willing to help one another!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all!!  Still amazes me that a company offers financial rewards for participating in their forums.  I know that in a way we are providing a  service to others but still a great model to follow.  The Oracles what can you say they continually are there to support us all.  @CS_Agent, thanks to all of you as well for all the work you do behind the scenes we do not see.

Congrats to @Someone_here, on the Francophone award (a badge I do not have yet hmmmm)

To everyone whether it was your first community reward or not thank you so much for your continued support of this service model.  In a few  years we will look back and say hey PM did this way back then when others start going to it in the future!! 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations and thanks to all contributors!

It's been a busy month with all the glitches recently. Bravos to the moderators and back end team for their efforts during a challenging month.

November marks my 1-yr anniversary with PM. I hope to be here for many years to come!  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.