Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – October 2015

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Banner_EN.png

We would like to thank everyone for starting some great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks goes to the members listed below for not only providing feedback and support to Community members, but also for building on  the solutions provided by others.

Top_Contributors_Oct.PNG

We would also like to thank the following members for their increased participation in the Community. We’ve noticed you posting, answering questions, getting Bravos and we want to recognize for your contribution. Keep it up!

@7789849803 | @aguyfromontario | @Bigmac | @CoderAndrew | @deltatux | @NDesai | @lqu | @marcnoel | @Rockdaddy22 | @srlawren 

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile. 

CL.png

A Community reward will be provided to all the contributors on a reward eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Once again, awesome work and cheers to you all!                                                              

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo! 

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

16 REPLIES 16

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all Contributors. I am thrilled to find out that I too was recognized and rewarded for being in the Top 5%. Like all of us here, I will do my best to assist at all times.

vrance

Hi All, Congratulations to all top contributors.

Yes, congrats

Rick

Congrats contributors 🙂

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to the contributors!

Good Job

Smiley Very Happy

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Without sounding smug, political leaders throughout the world could learn a thing or two from us. I have no doubt that there would be less conflict in the world, and more assistance given to the disadvantaged.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all the contributors! It is really awesome to see how cooperative everyone works towards resolving the various growing pains of PM Beta Smiley Very Happy

Congrats to all top contributors.

Daniel
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank to all!

I'm verry happy to be in the list, but I'm happier to help people on the forom!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @Mansi_G! It's an honour just to be nominated...  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Considering the general friendliness shown by other responders, it's my pleasure to be working with them, assisting customers in need.

Cheers.

imm1304

Thank you all for providing help and guidence to our fellow PM community members.  

Rockdaddy22
🙂

TroyDaBes

Congrats to the contributors!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who contributed, whether named by Mansi or not!

Cheers.

Bigmac

Thank you so much. I will do better!! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.