cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2020

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 yes it is very low for you that is why I asked if something was missing.  I just saw 8 by one of your posts in November the other 4 must have come from previous posts but would count in November

ok thanks for clarifying/confirming... but alas, nothing wrong... so the cookie crumbles...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 , your profile is only showing 2 posts in November with 8 Bravo's and those were all from the last announcement thread.  Is there posts and Bravo's missing?  That just isn't usually enough to get rewards is it?  Not sure what the lower reward activity level is.  If you feel something is wrong I would bring it up with PM

Never implied there was anything wrong... just that I did not qualify for the first time in a VERY long time...

BTW, I have a record of 12 Bravos in November (which is extremely low for me regardless). How/where are you seeing 8?

@pm-smayer97   Well maybe PM needed to reduce the community rewards paid to offset some of the costs for the very nice holiday gifts😊  

So for the first time ever I decided to actually check how many posts/bravos/solutions that I got last month to qualify for my $2 Community reward.  

By my reckoning I posted 80+ times, received 203 bravos and got 9 solutions, of course some of these posts and bravos may be from the Lounge so the bravos number counting towards community rewards will be less although I can think of a member or two who generally only post in the Lounge and still got $2 reward (at least a badge if not actual reward 😊).

OTOH no-one here is being coerced into posting for the few cents/hour that it earns us, so sometimes we get a little more and other times less, or even none! 😊

Congrats and good job to everyone who tries to help out fellow customers.  😊

fujiyama
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to everyone who got an award! 🥳👍

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dabr wrote:

By my reckoning I posted 80+ times, received 203 bravos and got 9 solutions, of course some of these posts and bravos may be from the Lounge so the bravos number counting towards community rewards will be less although I can think of a member or two who generally only post in the Lounge and still got $2 reward (at least a badge if not actual reward 😊).

HEY, I resemble that!!! 😜   Actually, I have posted elsewhere, but not TOO often..... 😁

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to those made it.   more next months.😀

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to everyone on their rewards. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Although my stats collection for november were off about 6 hours (from midnite) so not completely accurate your non lounge bravo/solutions were 181/9 my post stats include lounge posts whereas your post count in your profile do not include the lounge.

@pm-smayer97 

Btw....the lowest bravo count i could find that qualified for $1 was 10. I only saw 8 in your profile so I figured you didnt qualify but if you had 12 then that further gives proof that I think there was something messed up with Novembers community rewards.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for your contribution! You are the best!

jlarocque96
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cool! 

mpcdesign
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Happy Holidays Everyone! 

Congratulations to all who have made it on the good list for November! I was bad this month, so, I was on naughty list! hehe 

nice.png

Need Help? Let's chat.