cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors – November 2020

@HALIMACS wrote:

I gotta say, @darlicious, it's commendable that you recognize everyone who receives any monetary reward, and not just the top few.

And some that don't receive any monetary reward..... 😉

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to all!! And thank you. 

Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all who contributed! Thanks PM 🙂 

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

And BTW, this is the FIRST time since I have been here 3 years I have not earned anything... so the cookie crumbles 🙂

Correction? oddly as per my badges I should have received BOTH a $2 and a $1 reward...hmmm...

@Silvio_Mplease investigate.

Ooops... I was right the first time... 😕

@pm-smayer97 

I could have sworn you had a top 50% badge as that's where i had listed you......now edited....out.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pm-smayer97 

"And BTW, this is the FIRST time since I have been here 3 years I have not earned anything... so the cookie crumbles"

Something amiss and hard to believe. Could this be an algorithms' failure? 😔

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sa7375 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 

"And BTW, this is the FIRST time since I have been here 3 years I have not earned anything... so the cookie crumbles"

Something amiss and hard to believe. Could this be an algorithms' failure? 😔

Could be... but thanks for the vote of confidence 😉

Oracle

@pm-smayer97 , your profile is only showing 2 posts in November with 8 Bravo's and those were all from the last announcement thread.  Is there posts and Bravo's missing?  That just isn't usually enough to get rewards is it?  Not sure what the lower reward activity level is.  If you feel something is wrong I would bring it up with PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 , your profile is only showing 2 posts in November with 8 Bravo's and those were all from the last announcement thread.  Is there posts and Bravo's missing?  That just isn't usually enough to get rewards is it?  Not sure what the lower reward activity level is.  If you feel something is wrong I would bring it up with PM

Never implied there was anything wrong... just that I did not qualify for the first time in a VERY long time...

BTW, I have a record of 12 Bravos in November (which is extremely low for me regardless). How/where are you seeing 8?

Oracle

@pm-smayer97 yes it is very low for you that is why I asked if something was missing.  I just saw 8 by one of your posts in November the other 4 must have come from previous posts but would count in November

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Need Help? Let's chat.