cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2020

.........because enquiring minds need to know and before @pm-smayer97  logs on and begins to complain (lol) here's all you need to know about how public mobile distributed $329 (the cheapest month yet for honorariums) to the 87 community members who generously contributed their time and effort to helping others and making the community the wonderfully, welcoming home for public mobiles customers and potential new ones. 

Lead by the Oracle Team of course! Luddite, mimmo, ShawnC13, NDesai, will13am and soon....?

Spoiler

Top 1% - jb456, JoyLuck

Top 5% - z10user4, computergeek541, gpixel4, popping, darlicious, RosieR, kv_mb

Top 10% - esjliv, LurganleUK, Lieux, Triguy, HALIMACS, JK8, Dunkman, Korth

Top 25% - AE_Collector, hairbag1, dabr, LoveToPM , kselmak, staliger, geopublic, makkahn28, TotalUser, CFpartDeux, RossN, SD08, Gunner123, mh1983, srlawren, mm80, LovesToPm , BeachnBeer, cavemantoronto, sa7375, nezgar, helpershelper, cellphoneuser and then there was one....left ?....... to find.

Top 50% - softtech_live, benfatto, metropublic, treefrog, LorenAvery, dougc, mattredwingsfan, dac13, J.Lakerson, sunflowershine, carlaspapa, LemonySnicket, BearFBI, yanghiqiang, maximum_gato, abtest, HyT, oglat, Beer, Savebig2, danielj, Daps, prairiedogbob, chrisbasm, fdcamb519, cin7 .....and others as I track you down.

**If I have made an error or i haven't found you yet.....or you would rather not be on the list post or pm me and I will process your request.....

....thank you community at large and public mobile.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@carlaspapa wrote:

@darlicious  How did you beat me to the punch again?

@carlaspapa 

....and give away the secret to my success? Watch and learn my friend. Watch and learn....

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious you are the best!  thanks so much for your hard work behind the scene.  For all the time and effort you put in to let us know who got what and recognize their achievements...

giphy

Oracle Team Luddite, mimmo, ShawnC13, NDesai, will13am and soon.... darlicious, who is most deserving

softech
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yeah.. another good month for all of us!!!

Thanks PM

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I gotta say, @darlicious, it's commendable that you recognize everyone who receives any monetary reward, and not just the top few.

Good work!!!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

.........because enquiring minds need to know and before @pm-smayer97  logs on and begins to complain (lol) ...

LOL.... you are funny...

But I have to say that the OP is fake news.... no real shout outs, again... having to leave it to the community to fill in the gap...

Thank you @darlicious for stepping up, like usual.

And congrats to all who participated. Whether you gained financially or not is not the main point. Helping others here is.

kaytus
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all the November Community Awards recipients.  Thanks for all your help and contributions.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

And BTW, this is the FIRST time since I have been here 3 years I have not earned anything... so the cookie crumbles 🙂

Correction? oddly as per my badges I should have received BOTH a $2 and a $1 reward...hmmm...

@Silvio_Mplease investigate.

Ooops... I was right the first time... 😕

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

P.S. I miss the Leaderboard 😕

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

I think there are two cheaters gaming the system... 

🤥😆😎

congrats everybody!!!

@RosieR 😉👌👏

🤯 @darlicious lol. thank you always, for sacrificing countless hours, staring at a screen 👍

@Oracles thank your for your hard work! from the past all the way till now. it's hard to stay motivated for a long period of time. that's dedication 👏

#OR 6 days left

Need Help? Let's chat.