cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – November 2020

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 7 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total 452 accepted solutions in November. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1605010771259.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1605010771262.png

73 REPLIES 73

softech
Oracle
Oracle

yeah.. another good month for all of us!!!

Thanks PM

@darlicious you are the best!  thanks so much for your hard work behind the scene.  For all the time and effort you put in to let us know who got what and recognize their achievements...

giphy

Oracle Team Luddite, mimmo, ShawnC13, NDesai, will13am and soon.... darlicious, who is most deserving

@carlaspapa wrote:

@darlicious  How did you beat me to the punch again?

@carlaspapa 

....and give away the secret to my success? Watch and learn my friend. Watch and learn....

.........because enquiring minds need to know and before @pm-smayer97  logs on and begins to complain (lol) here's all you need to know about how public mobile distributed $329 (the cheapest month yet for honorariums) to the 87 community members who generously contributed their time and effort to helping others and making the community the wonderfully, welcoming home for public mobiles customers and potential new ones. 

Lead by the Oracle Team of course! Luddite, mimmo, ShawnC13, NDesai, will13am and soon....?

Spoiler

Top 1% - jb456, JoyLuck

Top 5% - z10user4, computergeek541, gpixel4, popping, darlicious, RosieR, kv_mb

Top 10% - esjliv, LurganleUK, Lieux, Triguy, HALIMACS, JK8, Dunkman, Korth

Top 25% - AE_Collector, hairbag1, dabr, LoveToPM , kselmak, staliger, geopublic, makkahn28, TotalUser, CFpartDeux, RossN, SD08, Gunner123, mh1983, srlawren, mm80, LovesToPm , BeachnBeer, cavemantoronto, sa7375, nezgar, helpershelper, cellphoneuser and then there was one....left ?....... to find.

Top 50% - softtech_live, benfatto, metropublic, treefrog, LorenAvery, dougc, mattredwingsfan, dac13, J.Lakerson, sunflowershine, carlaspapa, LemonySnicket, BearFBI, yanghiqiang, maximum_gato, abtest, HyT, oglat, Beer, Savebig2, danielj, Daps, prairiedogbob, chrisbasm, fdcamb519, cin7 .....and others as I track you down.

**If I have made an error or i haven't found you yet.....or you would rather not be on the list post or pm me and I will process your request.....

....thank you community at large and public mobile.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bluejaywpg wrote:

Congrats to all! I haven't participated much in the last 2 months given that I'm back to working again. I'll have to see if I can get a buck or 2 off next month. 🙂

That is the spirit of this community which makes this community great.

All PM asks us to do is help someone when we have a minute.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great work everybody! Its so nice to have a community full of friends you've never met but you can count on to do you a solid. First round is on me.....see you in the lounge!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone in the community for sharing your knowledge.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the Top Contributors in November!  15

Thank you to all who found time to help other customers, even when they were angry and yelling at us.  5177

To Public Mobile and the community

Happy+Holidays3

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all! I haven't participated much in the last 2 months given that I'm back to working again. I'll have to see if I can get a buck or 2 off next month. 🙂

Keep up the good work, everyone.

Happy Holidays.  Keep safe.

dac13

Congrats!  Great work in the community!

wbg13
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats to all the contributors and thanks for helping out.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone. Happy Holidays and stay safe! 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Cogratulations to everyone,good work!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Awesome achievements everyone! What a great and supportive community. Thank you for everything you do! Continue delivering excellent value to people🤗

fdrcamb519

Thank you everyone for taking your time to help members, thank you.

SD08

@hTideGnow wrote:

so.. other than LOTS of number of post.. being accepted as solution is another condition being a top player?

like if someone has  20 posts with 5 accepted solutions can be higher in ranking than something with 30 posts but only 2 accepted solutions?

just want to confirm.  thanks

@hTideGnow 

No one knows the exact formula by which rewards are determined since PM never reveals it. A number of factors could go into the calculation, including posts, bravos, solutions, and possibly more.  I also know from my time as an oracle that PM does adjust the formula occasionally as they see fit without giving us much specifics.

chrisbasm

Congratulations and well done everyone.

Stay safe.

Exact 'formula' is difficult to say, @hTideGnow 

HUGE congrats to all the folks who continue to be helpful to everyone else!!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

so.. other than LOTS of number of post.. being accepted as solution is another condition being a top player?

like if someone has  20 posts with 5 accepted solutions can be higher in ranking than something with 30 posts but only 2 accepted solutions?

just want to confirm.  thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to all.

Seasons Greetings.

And can we please get this stupid year behind us with a successful harmless vaccine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone. Seeing lots of new participants! 

popping

Congratulations to all contributors to this community.  Keep up with the great work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi congratulations to everyone thanks for helping out you’re all the best!!!

Dtack

Congratulations to al the November Top Contributors!  Such a vital and helpful Community that helps in so many ways and is so appreciated.  Happy Holidays everyone!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hey everyone we almost made it through another year happy holidays to all of you and thank you for all your contributions

BeachNBeer

Congratulations 👏 thank you Public Mobile.

Gunner123

Thank you to everyone who contributed what would we do without you?

SD08

Congratulations to all who received a reward.  Thanks to all for helping out in the community.  Keep up the good work.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@carlaspapa! There is always a smarter gun in the town 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.