cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - November 2019

@Ed404  Wow! Congrats on the top 10%. But geez that's it....we were all looking forward to what you would have to say. Is your boss looking over your shoulder?

Highlighted
Oracle

@AE_Collector wrote:

Congratulations One and All. As employees don't we get a certificate for a Christmas Turkey from Safeway as well?

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector , you are an independent contractor and must purchase your own Christmas Turkey.  CRA is also wondering if you are declaring your rewards as a Taxable Benefit lol

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Happy to be in Top 50%.

Congratulations to all award winners.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Image result for congratulations

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congrats on the rewards. Well done!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

... So no matter if this is your 1st or 40th time getting rewards thank you for all the time you are putting in... 

If my math is right, then I've now collected PM Community Rewards exactly 40 times.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@Ed404  Wow! Congrats on the top 10%. But geez that's it....we were all looking forward to what you would have to say. Is your boss looking over your shoulder?

What do you mean?

Highlighted
Oracle

@Korth wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

... So no matter if this is your 1st or 40th time getting rewards thank you for all the time you are putting in... 

If my math is right, then I've now collected PM Community Rewards exactly 40 times.

Nice I think this is my 37th

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! Many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Korth wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Nice I think this is my 37th

If I had made it on the badge / rewards list, it would have been number 32 for me. Oh well. I'll still stop by to try to help if I find the time.