cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - November 2019

Congrats everyone! Thanks for making PM awesome! Smiley Very Happy

It says I got the top 25% badge again but I did not get the $ in my account this time. In my profile it says "Top 25%" (earned 5 hours ago) rather than "November 2019 top 25%". Bug? @Silvio_M 

Highlighted
Oracle

@DanielleMarie wrote:

Congrats everyone! Thanks for making PM awesome! Smiley Very Happy

It says I got the top 25% badge again but I did not get the $ in my account this time. In my profile it says "Top 25%" (earned 5 hours ago) rather than "November 2019 top 25%". Bug? @Silvio_M 

@DanielleMarie 

I haven't gotten the reward yet.  It seems PM has reversed the normal order this time, as I have not heard that anyone else got the reward yet either.

Highlighted

@SD08 wrote:

@DanielleMarie 

I haven't gotten the reward yet.  It seems PM has reversed the normal order this time, as I have not heard that anyone else got the reward yet either.

Ah, thanks for letting me know! Maybe they are going to apply them before renewal like the other rewards?

Highlighted

Congratz everyone Smiley Happy

Heart Public Mobile

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@DanielleMarie wrote:

No $$ yet here either but I am sure they will sell a few shares today and distribute the proceeds into our accounts!

Yes, another month where there is no month listed on the badges. It seems to rotate through a "Nameless Badge" month, then a "Properly Named Badge" month and then a "Distribute Every Badge There Is so you can decide which one you like best" ... month. 

Congratulations One and All. As employees don't we get a certificate for a Christmas Turkey from Safeway as well?

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 

There is the guy we have been waiting to hear from! He had to sign up for a plan to collect his Community Reward!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the reward recipients for your help on the community. A big thank you to all the contributions members have made this month especially the new ones. Having new perspectives and attitudes makes the community a richer and more diverse forum. Thank you to public mobile and the moderators for reducing wait times contributing to less frustration for those seeking help and thus fewer long threads of troubleshooting while waiting for moderator intervention. This opens up more time for brainstorming discussions on how to improve public mobile for its customers and give feedback to @Dave_M  in his quest to make #were for you not only a slogan to lead public Mobile into our 3rd decade of this century but a rallying cry to make public mobile the most Innovative mobile  provider in Canada again. Allowing many more customers to be able to afford cellular service. This in turn makes the community busier and Public Mobile richer which allows it to give us great rewards, contests and free giveaways. So all members continue to contribute, share your ideas, help others and discuss how we can make Public Mobile even better. Thanks again to everybody who contributed and our reward and badge recipients!

Highlighted
Oracle

@DanielleMarie wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@DanielleMarie 

Ah, thanks for letting me know! Maybe they are going to apply them before renewal like the other rewards?

It's probably just an unplanned delay.  The rewards have usually been credited to accounts around the 6th of the month lately and the announcement has tended to follow within a few days, which makes it unusual this time.  If you stay with PM long enough, you will find that PM sometimes experiences glitches in the normal course of operations.  Note that any rewards are first added to your rewards page, and are only applied at your renewal anyway, but I suspect you were referring to the time when they appear on your rewards page.

Highlighted

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Ed404 

There is the guy we have been waiting to hear from! He had to sign up for a plan to collect his Community Reward!

AE_Collector

Didn't think of it that way LOL Robot LOL

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@DanielleMarie wrote:

No $$ yet here either but Inam sure they will sell a few shares today and distribute the proceeds into our accounts!

Yes, another month where there is no month listed on the badges. It seems to rotate through a "Nameless Badge" month, then a "Properly Named Badge" month and then a "Distribute Every Badge There Is so they can decide which one they like best" ... month. 

Congratulations One and All. As employees don't we get a certificate for a Christmas Turkey from Safeway as well?

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  Well hopefully the moderators will understand the pattern of how the badges do not always look consistent so rewards are properly awarded and precious time isnt wasted arguing over the date or month appearing "correctly".