Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - November 2019

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

November 2019.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.Oracles.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! Top 1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for November! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.Contributor.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution.PNG

75 REPLIES 75

Recovery
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats once again to everyone who made it on the reward list!

@Ed404 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Ed404  Wow! Congrats on the top 10%. But geez that's it....we were all looking forward to what you would have to say. Is your boss looking over your shoulder?

What do you mean?

@Ed404  You have been so gung ho, proactive and enthusiastic  when comes to public mobile I just thought (and perhaps others) you would have more to say on your first community reward than "Congratz Everyone" and an emoji....you set the bar high now we expect you to jump over It. Lol! Good job....this is only a little friendly teasing....you can join the gang.

Imvc

Wow! 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cavemantoronto wrote:

Rewards are in the account now.

So they are! Thanks! Smiley Happy

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Rewards are in the account now.

Bebe

Congratulations everyone!

Happy holidays Smiley Happy

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Korth wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

... So no matter if this is your 1st or 40th time getting rewards thank you for all the time you are putting in... 

If my math is right, then I've now collected PM Community Rewards exactly 40 times.

Nice I think this is my 37th

If I had made it on the badge / rewards list, it would have been number 32 for me. Oh well. I'll still stop by to try to help if I find the time.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! Many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here!

@Korth wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

... So no matter if this is your 1st or 40th time getting rewards thank you for all the time you are putting in... 

If my math is right, then I've now collected PM Community Rewards exactly 40 times.

Nice I think this is my 37th

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Ed404

@darlicious wrote:

@Ed404  Wow! Congrats on the top 10%. But geez that's it....we were all looking forward to what you would have to say. Is your boss looking over your shoulder?

What do you mean?

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Congrats on the rewards. Well done!

sa7375

Image result for congratulations

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Happy to be in Top 50%.

Congratulations to all award winners.

@AE_Collector wrote:

Congratulations One and All. As employees don't we get a certificate for a Christmas Turkey from Safeway as well?

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector , you are an independent contractor and must purchase your own Christmas Turkey.  CRA is also wondering if you are declaring your rewards as a Taxable Benefit lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@AE_Collector wrote:

@DanielleMarie wrote:

It says I got the top 25% badge again but I did not get the $ in my account this time. In my profile it says "Top 25%" (earned 5 hours ago) rather than "November 2019 top 25%". Bug? @Silvio_M 

No $$ yet here either but Inam sure they will sell a few shares today and distribute the proceeds into our accounts!

Yes, another month where there is no month listed on the badges. It seems to rotate through a "Nameless Badge" month, then a "Properly Named Badge" month and then a "Distribute Every Badge There Is so they can decide which one they like best" ... month. 

Congratulations One and All. As employees don't we get a certificate for a Christmas Turkey from Safeway as well?

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  Well hopefully the moderators will understand the pattern of how the badges do not always look consistent so rewards are properly awarded and precious time isnt wasted arguing over the date or month appearing "correctly".

Ed404

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Ed404 

There is the guy we have been waiting to hear from! He had to sign up for a plan to collect his Community Reward!

AE_Collector

Didn't think of it that way LOL Robot LOL

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DanielleMarie wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@DanielleMarie 

I haven't gotten the reward yet.  It seems PM has reversed the normal order this time, as I have not heard that anyone else got the reward yet either.

Ah, thanks for letting me know! Maybe they are going to apply them before renewal like the other rewards?

It's probably just an unplanned delay.  The rewards have usually been credited to accounts around the 6th of the month lately and the announcement has tended to follow within a few days, which makes it unusual this time.  If you stay with PM long enough, you will find that PM sometimes experiences glitches in the normal course of operations.  Note that any rewards are first added to your rewards page, and are only applied at your renewal anyway, but I suspect you were referring to the time when they appear on your rewards page.

Congratulations to all the reward recipients for your help on the community. A big thank you to all the contributions members have made this month especially the new ones. Having new perspectives and attitudes makes the community a richer and more diverse forum. Thank you to public mobile and the moderators for reducing wait times contributing to less frustration for those seeking help and thus fewer long threads of troubleshooting while waiting for moderator intervention. This opens up more time for brainstorming discussions on how to improve public mobile for its customers and give feedback to @Dave_M  in his quest to make #were for you not only a slogan to lead public Mobile into our 3rd decade of this century but a rallying cry to make public mobile the most Innovative mobile  provider in Canada again. Allowing many more customers to be able to afford cellular service. This in turn makes the community busier and Public Mobile richer which allows it to give us great rewards, contests and free giveaways. So all members continue to contribute, share your ideas, help others and discuss how we can make Public Mobile even better. Thanks again to everybody who contributed and our reward and badge recipients!

@Ed404 

There is the guy we have been waiting to hear from! He had to sign up for a plan to collect his Community Reward!

AE_Collector

@DanielleMarie wrote:

It says I got the top 25% badge again but I did not get the $ in my account this time. In my profile it says "Top 25%" (earned 5 hours ago) rather than "November 2019 top 25%". Bug? @Silvio_M 

No $$ yet here either but I am sure they will sell a few shares today and distribute the proceeds into our accounts!

Yes, another month where there is no month listed on the badges. It seems to rotate through a "Nameless Badge" month, then a "Properly Named Badge" month and then a "Distribute Every Badge There Is so you can decide which one you like best" ... month. 

AE_Collector

Ed404

Congratz everyone Smiley Happy

Heart Public Mobile

DanielleMarie

@SD08 wrote:

@DanielleMarie 

I haven't gotten the reward yet.  It seems PM has reversed the normal order this time, as I have not heard that anyone else got the reward yet either.

Ah, thanks for letting me know! Maybe they are going to apply them before renewal like the other rewards?

SD08

@DanielleMarie wrote:

Congrats everyone! Thanks for making PM awesome! 😄

@DanielleMarie 

DanielleMarie

Congrats everyone! Thanks for making PM awesome! 😄

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congras to those made it this month.  More coming next round:Smiley Happy

popping

Congrats to all contributors who make this community great.

Keep up with the great work.  See everyone again in the new year.

chrisbasm

Congrats everyone.  Keep up the good work.

elstewart

Congrats 😄

Need Help? Let's chat.