cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018


@mpcdesign wrote:

Congratulations Everyone!

 

I think everyone deserved a big pat on the back. To all of the contributors who do their part and help the community and newbies out there. 

 

To @RobertQc, I apologized for last month's congratulatory remarks.  Post been edited. 


@mpcdesignIt's all good, good buddy. I lol'd about it and it got turned into a big hoopla after I pointed it out.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

Congrats to all who continue to make the community forum a positive and fun experience for everyone.  Keep chopping down that bill Smiley LOL

 

@Abdallah_A suggest you re-post because @srlawren is posted twice, I assume that's an error because I know @srlawren  is a tremendous contributer to the forum and I'm certain achieved the Top1% and not the Top 5%.  So you can replace the Top5% avatar with a different user.  As much as people love the rewards and credits off their bill, but probably even just as, or even more, rewarding is being recognized in front of everyone.  So would be nice to have someone else listed in that Top5%, give them a chance to be recognized and feel like part of the PM family Smiley LOL

Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018


@dna2016 wrote:

Congrats to all who continue to make the community forum a positive and fun experience for everyone.  Keep chopping down that bill Smiley LOL

 

@Abdallah_A suggest you re-post because @srlawren is posted twice, I assume that's an error because I know @srlawren  is a tremendous contributer to the forum and I'm certain achieved the Top1% and not the Top 5%.  So you can replace the Top5% avatar with a different user.  As much as people love the rewards and credits off their bill, but probably even just as, or even more, rewarding is being recognized in front of everyone.  So would be nice to have someone else listed in that Top5%, give them a chance to be recognized and feel like part of the PM family Smiley LOL


@dna2016There seems to also be a mistake with @Psygineer as Spygineer Smiley Tongue

 

lol.png

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

Congratulations to all, keep up the good works 🤗 hats off

Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

You deserve both rewards and more, @srlawren Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

Congrats everyone!

Happy to see a thriving and vibrant community. 

Having been around since the beta days, I have never felt more confident about the future of this community.  Thank you all, whether listed as top contributor or not, for making our community such a wonderful and functional place.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018


@srlawren wrote:

@Abdallah_A hmmm I appear to be listed in both the top 1% and top 5% graphics...  does that mean I get paid the sum of both reward levels??  Smiley Happy 

 

Which one is correct?  Just curious. 


@computergeek541 wrote:
@stonechucker wrote:

@Abdallah_A, my avatar is listed in the 5% graphic, but I did not receive my community reward on December 7th when the other rewards were handed out to the community.  I will be sending a message to the moderator_team accordingly.

 

Thanks for confirming I was in the 5% group this past month.

Maybe, they are getting back at you for the "open letter".  Just kidding.  Didn't you say earlier that this happened to you before?

@dna2016There seems to also be a mistake with @Psygineer as Spygineer Smiley Tongue

 

lol.png

Based on the above and my own experience, it seems that not only is the creation of the list of top contributors created manually (to be expected), it also shows that the payouts in the accounts are also done manually (a question that I have been trying to get an answer for from the mods and the forum with no replies for months; I guess these are good clues). 

 

And clearly, it is not an accurate process because I too have experienced not receiving earned community rewards 3 months in a row, when previously I was getting them posted in my account. (It seems yesterday the mods finally followed through on correcting the past ones, after weeks and weeks back and forth to get this addressed).

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

¡Felicitaciones a todos los colaboradores! Sigamos ayudando a mejorar la comunidad.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

Félicitations à tous les contributeurs! Continuons à aider à améliorer la communauté.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

Congradulations to all contributors! Lets continue to help improve the community.