cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

First time being in the feature image and my name is wrong lol! Either way, I am happy to have helped!

Mayor / Maire

@Psygineer wrote:

First time being in the feature image and my name is wrong lol! Either way, I am happy to have helped!

Lol, changed from a psy to a spy... not the same Smiley Wink

Psy = Psychology
Gineer = Engineer

I had a dual major at University and last decade I thought that name looked fun. Plus it was never taken anywhere so it was easy to keep. Basically, I noticed that I needed X number of social studies credits for my Engineering, and I realized that if I focused on Psyc (it accepted most of my Engineering as electives unlike other social studies) that I could graduate with both if I took a couple of summer classes.

Mayor / Maire

As a spygineer I wouldn't try to go in China - or in the states - or anywhere else really Smiley Tongue

Cool nickname btw!

Mayor / Maire

@Psygineer interesting double-major! Gotta be a fairly rare combo...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@Psygineer interesting double-major! Gotta be a fairly rare combo...

I'll be the first in the field of Android counselling. 

Oracle

@Psygineer wrote:

How often do you see a typo of two letters turn a username into something cool, like from a movie?

Could Spygineer be an alter ego, i.e.  Q from James Bond?   Robot wink

@SD08 wrote:

@Psygineer wrote:

How often do you see a typo of two letters turn a username into something cool, like from a movie?

Could Spygineer be an alter ego, i.e.  Q from James Bond?   Robot wink

I should start building some -inators. Also, that implies that my name wasn't cool to begin with! I mean after a decade I kind of got tired of it but it stuck with me.

Mayor / Maire

Hey everybody...haven't logged on today (hey I was on last night Smiley Happy )...congrats to all reward recipients and all those who participate here.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations Everyone!

I think everyone deserved a big pat on the back. To all of the contributors who do their part and help the community and newbies out there. 

To @RobertQc, I apologized for last month's congratulatory remarks.  Post been edited.