Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – November 2018

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

november.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

oracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing!

top1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

top5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for November! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward chart en.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

star bravo.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

accept as a solution.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

51 REPLIES 51

@akrit wrote:

WOW. 

It is great offer from PUBLIC Mobile SIM.

Hope you guys can be part of it as well.

Best of Luck to everyone.

???

akrit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

WOW. 

It is great offer from PUBLIC Mobile SIM.

Hope you guys can be part of it as well.

Best of Luck to everyone.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congradulations to all contributors! Lets continue to help improve the community.

danielj

Félicitations à tous les contributeurs! Continuons à aider à améliorer la communauté.

danielj

¡Felicitaciones a todos los colaboradores! Sigamos ayudando a mejorar la comunidad.

@srlawren wrote:

@Abdallah_A hmmm I appear to be listed in both the top 1% and top 5% graphics...  does that mean I get paid the sum of both reward levels??  🙂 

Which one is correct?  Just curious. 

@computergeek541 wrote:
@stonechucker wrote:

@Abdallah_A, my avatar is listed in the 5% graphic, but I did not receive my community reward on December 7th when the other rewards were handed out to the community.  I will be sending a message to the moderator_team accordingly.

Thanks for confirming I was in the 5% group this past month.

Maybe, they are getting back at you for the "open letter".  Just kidding.  Didn't you say earlier that this happened to you before?

@dna2016There seems to also be a mistake with @Psygineer as Spygineer 😛

lol.png

Based on the above and my own experience, it seems that not only is the creation of the list of top contributors created manually (to be expected), it also shows that the payouts in the accounts are also done manually (a question that I have been trying to get an answer for from the mods and the forum with no replies for months; I guess these are good clues). 

And clearly, it is not an accurate process because I too have experienced not receiving earned community rewards 3 months in a row, when previously I was getting them posted in my account. (It seems yesterday the mods finally followed through on correcting the past ones, after weeks and weeks back and forth to get this addressed).

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats everyone!

Happy to see a thriving and vibrant community. 

Having been around since the beta days, I have never felt more confident about the future of this community.  Thank you all, whether listed as top contributor or not, for making our community such a wonderful and functional place.  

imm1304

You deserve both rewards and more, @srlawren 😉 😄

Wonder_why

Congratulations to all, keep up the good works 🤗 hats off

@dna2016 wrote:

Congrats to all who continue to make the community forum a positive and fun experience for everyone.  Keep chopping down that bill Smiley LOL

@Abdallah_A suggest you re-post because @srlawren is posted twice, I assume that's an error because I know @srlawren  is a tremendous contributer to the forum and I'm certain achieved the Top1% and not the Top 5%.  So you can replace the Top5% avatar with a different user.  As much as people love the rewards and credits off their bill, but probably even just as, or even more, rewarding is being recognized in front of everyone.  So would be nice to have someone else listed in that Top5%, give them a chance to be recognized and feel like part of the PM family Smiley LOL

@dna2016There seems to also be a mistake with @Psygineer as Spygineer 😛

lol.png

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all who continue to make the community forum a positive and fun experience for everyone.  Keep chopping down that bill Smiley LOL

@Abdallah_A suggest you re-post because @srlawren is posted twice, I assume that's an error because I know @srlawren  is a tremendous contributer to the forum and I'm certain achieved the Top1% and not the Top 5%.  So you can replace the Top5% avatar with a different user.  As much as people love the rewards and credits off their bill, but probably even just as, or even more, rewarding is being recognized in front of everyone.  So would be nice to have someone else listed in that Top5%, give them a chance to be recognized and feel like part of the PM family Smiley LOL

@mpcdesign wrote:

Congratulations Everyone!

I think everyone deserved a big pat on the back. To all of the contributors who do their part and help the community and newbies out there. 

To @RobertQc, I apologized for last month's congratulatory remarks.  Post been edited. 

@mpcdesignIt's all good, good buddy. I lol'd about it and it got turned into a big hoopla after I pointed it out.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations Everyone!

I think everyone deserved a big pat on the back. To all of the contributors who do their part and help the community and newbies out there. 

To @RobertQc, I apologized for last month's congratulatory remarks.  Post been edited.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everybody...haven't logged on today (hey I was on last night 🙂 )...congrats to all reward recipients and all those who participate here.

Psygineer

@SD08 wrote:

@Psygineer wrote:

First time being in the feature image and my name is wrong lol! Either way, I am happy to have helped!

How often do you see a typo of two letters turn a username into something cool, like from a movie?

Could Spygineer be an alter ego, i.e.  Q from James Bond?   Robot wink

I should start building some -inators. Also, that implies that my name wasn't cool to begin with! I mean after a decade I kind of got tired of it but it stuck with me.

SD08

@Psygineer wrote:

First time being in the feature image and my name is wrong lol! Either way, I am happy to have helped!

How often do you see a typo of two letters turn a username into something cool, like from a movie?

Could Spygineer be an alter ego, i.e.  Q from James Bond?   Robot wink

Psygineer

@srlawren wrote:

@Psygineer interesting double-major! Gotta be a fairly rare combo...

I'll be the first in the field of Android counselling. 

srlawren

@Psygineer interesting double-major! Gotta be a fairly rare combo...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

As a spygineer I wouldn't try to go in China - or in the states - or anywhere else really 😛

Cool nickname btw!

Psygineer

Psy = Psychology
Gineer = Engineer

I had a dual major at University and last decade I thought that name looked fun. Plus it was never taken anywhere so it was easy to keep. Basically, I noticed that I needed X number of social studies credits for my Engineering, and I realized that if I focused on Psyc (it accepted most of my Engineering as electives unlike other social studies) that I could graduate with both if I took a couple of summer classes.

@Psygineer wrote:

Lol, changed from a psy to a spy... not the same 😉

Psygineer

Not to repeat what everyone is saying, but well done everybody 😉

And good luck to all for the contests taking place this week!

present-1893640_960_720.jpg

Carld123

Congrats to all....fun community.. learn something new everyday....

Congrats too all those made it!  Its time of the month again.  More are coming! 

Dunkgirl

Top 5% for me is exciting, I wish I could put this on my resume! Thanks for your support guys.

@stonechucker wrote:

@Abdallah_A, my avatar is listed in the 5% graphic, but I did not receive my community reward on December 7th when the other rewards were handed out to the community.  I will be sending a message to the moderator_team accordingly.

Thanks for confirming I was in the 5% group this past month.

Maybe, they are getting back at you for the "open letter".  Just kidding.  Didn't you say earlier that this happened to you before?

@srlawren wrote:

@Abdallah_A hmmm I appear to be listed in both the top 1% and top 5% graphics...  does that mean I get paid the sum of both reward levels??  🙂 

Which one is correct?  Just curious. 

LOL,  you can only wish

Mathematically, we could say that it isn't really a mistake because anyone in a true top 1% would have to already been part of the top 5%.  However, we do know that the people listed are not supposed to be in more than one category, and that the system excludes people who are in a higher category from the lower ranks, likely to avoid the double pay out.

Congratulations to all regular contributors for their time and efforts.  Also, a welcome to all new members who have joined Public Mobile. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all recipients!  I have learned many new things just from reading your posts. Even if you didn't receive anything and posted informational stuff I have learned some fresh points of view that helps me to understand online people better (and some of you are great).  ❤️

Need Help? Let's chat.