Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – November 2015

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Top Contributors Banner_Nov_EN.png

Big thanks to all our Community members! The support you gave last month was extremely important as we went through some major Self Serve updates. 

We want to give a special mention to the contributors below for showing awesome support in the Community by giving help, generating discussions and providing valuable feedback. Top Contributors_Nov.png

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have been active as well – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos. Keep it up!

@Bigmac | @NDesai | @hotcakes | @iamnopreacher | @Luddite | @plenarius | @Rockdaddy22 | @srlawren | @tylejami335 | @vrance

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.

CL.png

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos_EN.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS_EN.png

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community wiki.

18 REPLIES 18

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Congratulations to all, whether named or not. Your contribution made this a better community!

Cheers.

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to the top contributors of last month!!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Thanks, and congrats to you, whether named or not.

Cheers!

kaytus
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks a lot for all the effort of PM members.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Martin wrote:
Hello,

Congratulations to all, whether named or not. Your contribution made this a better community!

Cheers.

Well put, @Martin!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @srlawren,

Thank you! 🙂

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@7789849803 wrote:

I'll wait a while before I email PM support...in any case my next plan renewal is not until the second half of January. Maybe someone on this forum will find it possible to fix things for me before then *ahem* *hint*

It looks like PM resolved the issue for me with a credit to my account for the difference.  @7789849803,  hopefully they resolved your account as well.

Oh - thanks for letting me know @youbme! There's still no change on the wrong amount of credit that was applied on my account. Guess it's time to send the old webmail again...

Alain007
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow bravo !!!