cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – May 2021

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 6 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 325 accepted solutions in May. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1620560580945.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1620560580946.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

52 REPLIES 52

@CFPartDeux 

Yes of course all those Rewardees without active accounts......

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Oh there has definitely been less issues and resulting less participation by members. But the contributions by some members continues to be high....It's too bad the sercret formula doesn't reflect merit as well as it should.

Oracles:  9×$20=$180

Top 1%:   2×$15=$30

Top 5%:   6×$10=$60

Top 10%: 8×$5 = $40

Top 25%: 25×$2=$50

Top 50%: 49×$1=$49

---------

Total Rewards= $409

Fixed. 😉

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations everyone! Better late than never...

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats Community!

I just logged in to see I got a buck reward. Thanks for helping helpers.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yay... well done everyone, and like everyone else has said - Congratulations!!!  😎

I was wondering at first how/why I managed to miss this big announcement several days ago.  Then, I realized- ohh, that was when I lost internet access!

Special thanks to @darlicious for tracking all the stats too.

Glad to be part of such a great, fun community!

fujiyama

Congrats to all who got an award! 

@darlicious wrote:

@pm-smayer97 

Two pages ago!😃

Your efforts are ALWAYS appreciated.

@Silvio_M  how about giving her a break?!?!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to everybody! Don't hesitate! Get those shots! They're working beautifully. Put this nightmare behind us.

Not so much...do the research. Lots negatively impacted that is getting buried.

And the fact is that natural cycles are playing a huge part in the numbers going down...

There is A LOT more than meets the eye.

Bilnok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Our group is a real Database offering multiple solutions to all members' concerns, I feel blessed to be a part of this community. Thank you all! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all contributors.

kaytus

Congrats to all the Community award recipients.  Thanks for all your contributions.

Have a wonderful weekend.

danielj

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

stevenanto

congrats to all who earned and helped others. Another great month.

@pm-smayer97 

Two pages ago!😃

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Looks like PM STILL did not get the memo about what a shout out is.... 😕  How about it @Silvio_M?

Anyway, congrats to all who participated in helping others, whether you succeeded earning anything or not.

For the rest, you might have to have an "Oil of Olay" moment (for those who understand the reference).... keep them guessing... unless @Darlicious comes to the rescue again 😉

treefrog

Congratulations everybody! Gee it sure doesn't look like I missed much this month while I was gone. Except maybe a community reward! I've never seen so few top contributors before was it really that slow this month?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Well done.

sunflowershine

Thanks for those who have contributed in this community! You are the best!

fdrcamb519

Well well well done everyone!!!!!!!!

Thank you. 😀😀😀😀

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Congrats

pkara01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Many congratulations to all the winners.

Enjoy.

Congradulations everyone.  Keep up the good work.

Enjoy the summer

chainsawcowboy

Thanks everyone! This community rocks!!

Congratulations to the top contributors for May.  

Congratulations to all Community members with top contributions.

And special thanks to @darlicious and others helping with tabulating the results!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the members ,your help is appreciated and invaluable to us all!!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone and thank you

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

All you folks are the best, thankyou for helping  out 😁

Gunner123

Thanks to all the members who take the time out of their lives to help out in the community!!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all who received a reward.  Thanks to all who help out in the community.  I hope everyone can enjoy a safe summer.

Need Help? Let's chat.