cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors – May 2019

@AE_Collector, when was your renewal last processed?  I've had community rewards deposit the night of renewal, and can only see them in the payment history.  They were awarded after AutoPay was invoked, so they ended up as Available balance.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker  Yes I could see that happening, award arriving in account and then paying for a renewal before customer actually sees it there. My last renewal was the morning of May 31 and the notice that I had received the award for May says it arrived “1 week ago” as opposed to older messages that say “2 weeks ago”. So it looks as though that wouldn’t be where it went this time. A moderator is looking into it for me.

Thanks as always!

Terry

May rewards are handed out in June, so I'm not sure what has happened.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats! The goal to shoot for!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker wrote:

May rewards are handed out in June, so I'm not sure what has happened.

I went through all my billing info and the April Community Reward arrived in my account in early May and was used for my May 31 renewal. Though I received notice in early June of a second $2 community reward for May it has not so far appeared in my account.

A moderator and myself went back and forth several times today, the first report back to me was that all is good, your $2 community reward was applied May 31. My thoughts were that there is no way that May 1-31 Community reward was going to be in my account early morning on May 31 for my renewal. That was the one earned for April. A couple more back and forths and he determined that yes one was missing so he just credited my account $2. Of course it wasn’t worth the effort for $2 but I got the $2 credit but I have no idea what went wrong or whether there is a glitch of some sort in the system. And of course I didn’t get the $4 many/everyone else got for top 25% this month. That seems likely to be a glitch too!

Terry

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Its the time of the month, congrats to thsoe made it,  More fun next month!  Smiley Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

congrats to everyone that made it! 

Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

Its the time of the month, congrats to thsoe made it,  More fun next month!  Smiley Happy

@Bubbly100 wrote:

@MoreYummy @Bubbly100 you guys know you're replying to the MAY 2019 announcement, right?  The June announcement hasn't dropped yet.* 

*technically it did for a few mins but was misposted in the KB area.  We are still waiting for the proper thread posted here. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@MoreYummy wrote:

@Bubbly100 wrote:

@MoreYummy @Bubbly100 you guys know you're replying to the MAY 2019 announcement, right?  The June announcement hasn't dropped yet.* 

*technically it did for a few mins but was misposted in the KB area.  We are still waiting for the proper thread posted here. 

@srlawren 

Moderator Silvio M. has informed me that they will be reposting it tomorrow to the proper category, announcements. 

Mayor / Maire

edit: just clued in on May. I went back to the top and hey wait a minute I've already been here.