cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors – May 2019

I would like to thank all the members participated and helped others. 

Congratulations!
Oracle

Wow, I thought I had posted in here days ago but didn't see my post.  I would like to congratulate everyone who received rewards this month.  It is great to see new names stepping up and helping out to keep the community as a HUGE resource for PM.  Summertime and more importantly for me the GOLF season is here and I won't have as much time to be on so great to know that others are around taking care of the community members!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to everyone! Thanks for contributing and making this forum so helpful.

Thanks also to PM! Looks like some of the Community Rewards have increased this time. I like how PM keeps us on our toes.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I am new customer. Joining from freedom mobile. I madre it finally. The transition was easier than i thought. Everything is self serv via the public mobile website. I even managed to keep my previous Phone number! Smiley Happy 

Mayor / Maire

The happiest people I know are the ones that help others. So congrats to all and be happy!!Smiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all who got a little something back from PM.  Is there any other telecommunications company out there that is willing to help you with your monthly bill?  Don't think so.  PM all the way. 

Public Mobile

@dna2016 wrote:

Congrats to all who got a little something back from PM.  Is there any other telecommunications company out there that is willing to help you with your monthly bill?  Don't think so.  PM all the way. 

@dna2016 Truer words were never spoken!

I’ve been away cruising June 1-15 so haven’t been on here at all. I notice that I have received the Top 25% badge for a second month in a row! I will not likely repeat that for June with me being away and pretty much off the net on a cruise ship.

i see several of you mentioning that you received $4 rather than $2, for the Top 25% reward I assume? Even though I apparently made the Top 25% for May I still see a $0 Conmunity reward displayed so, not sure what’s up there. Do others still see your Community Rewards or did they remove them possibly to fix an error of giving $4 rather than $2?

@AE_CollectorI see my community rewards.. perhaps you need to contact the Moderators to get it straightened out?

@GinYVR  Yeah maybe. I saw last months reward sitting there until my plan renewed but I see $0 this time even though I got the notification that I had a top 25% badge again. Strange. I did a plan change this time but it was done at my renewal date. I could see things potentially messing up if I had done an early renewal. And the change I made was moving to the $15 plan just for this month as I was away and not able to use the phone for half of it. I mention this because there were some problems with various things for people who had switched to that plan when it launched. Maybe this is another glitch with that $15 plan.