Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – May 2019

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

May 2019 banner.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

ORACLES.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1% May 2019.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5% May 2019.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for May! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

CHART ENGLISH.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

50 REPLIES 50

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all of the Rock Stars!

Anonymous
Not applicable

edit: just clued in on May. I went back to the top and hey wait a minute I've already been here.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren wrote:

@MoreYummy wrote:

Its the time of the month, congrats to thsoe made it,  More fun next month!  Smiley Happy

@Bubbly100 wrote:

congrats to everyone that made it! 

@MoreYummy @Bubbly100 you guys know you're replying to the MAY 2019 announcement, right?  The June announcement hasn't dropped yet.* 

*technically it did for a few mins but was misposted in the KB area.  We are still waiting for the proper thread posted here. 

@srlawren 

Moderator Silvio M. has informed me that they will be reposting it tomorrow to the proper category, announcements. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MoreYummy wrote:

Its the time of the month, congrats to thsoe made it,  More fun next month!  Smiley Happy

@Bubbly100 wrote:

@MoreYummy @Bubbly100 you guys know you're replying to the MAY 2019 announcement, right?  The June announcement hasn't dropped yet.* 

*technically it did for a few mins but was misposted in the KB area.  We are still waiting for the proper thread posted here. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

May rewards are handed out in June, so I'm not sure what has happened.

I went through all my billing info and the April Community Reward arrived in my account in early May and was used for my May 31 renewal. Though I received notice in early June of a second $2 community reward for May it has not so far appeared in my account.

A moderator and myself went back and forth several times today, the first report back to me was that all is good, your $2 community reward was applied May 31. My thoughts were that there is no way that May 1-31 Community reward was going to be in my account early morning on May 31 for my renewal. That was the one earned for April. A couple more back and forths and he determined that yes one was missing so he just credited my account $2. Of course it wasn’t worth the effort for $2 but I got the $2 credit but I have no idea what went wrong or whether there is a glitch of some sort in the system. And of course I didn’t get the $4 many/everyone else got for top 25% this month. That seems likely to be a glitch too!

Terry

TheStamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats! The goal to shoot for!

May rewards are handed out in June, so I'm not sure what has happened.

@stonechucker  Yes I could see that happening, award arriving in account and then paying for a renewal before customer actually sees it there. My last renewal was the morning of May 31 and the notice that I had received the award for May says it arrived “1 week ago” as opposed to older messages that say “2 weeks ago”. So it looks as though that wouldn’t be where it went this time. A moderator is looking into it for me.

Thanks as always!

Terry

@AE_Collector, when was your renewal last processed?  I've had community rewards deposit the night of renewal, and can only see them in the payment history.  They were awarded after AutoPay was invoked, so they ended up as Available balance.

@GinYVR  Yeah maybe. I saw last months reward sitting there until my plan renewed but I see $0 this time even though I got the notification that I had a top 25% badge again. Strange. I did a plan change this time but it was done at my renewal date. I could see things potentially messing up if I had done an early renewal. And the change I made was moving to the $15 plan just for this month as I was away and not able to use the phone for half of it. I mention this because there were some problems with various things for people who had switched to that plan when it launched. Maybe this is another glitch with that $15 plan.

@AE_CollectorI see my community rewards.. perhaps you need to contact the Moderators to get it straightened out?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I’ve been away cruising June 1-15 so haven’t been on here at all. I notice that I have received the Top 25% badge for a second month in a row! I will not likely repeat that for June with me being away and pretty much off the net on a cruise ship.

i see several of you mentioning that you received $4 rather than $2, for the Top 25% reward I assume? Even though I apparently made the Top 25% for May I still see a $0 Conmunity reward displayed so, not sure what’s up there. Do others still see your Community Rewards or did they remove them possibly to fix an error of giving $4 rather than $2?

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dna2016 wrote:

Congrats to all who got a little something back from PM.  Is there any other telecommunications company out there that is willing to help you with your monthly bill?  Don't think so.  PM all the way. 

@dna2016 Truer words were never spoken!

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all who got a little something back from PM.  Is there any other telecommunications company out there that is willing to help you with your monthly bill?  Don't think so.  PM all the way. 

The happiest people I know are the ones that help others. So congrats to all and be happy!!Smiley Happy

Toshi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I am new customer. Joining from freedom mobile. I madre it finally. The transition was easier than i thought. Everything is self serv via the public mobile website. I even managed to keep my previous Phone number! 🙂 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone! Thanks for contributing and making this forum so helpful.

Thanks also to PM! Looks like some of the Community Rewards have increased this time. I like how PM keeps us on our toes.

Wow, I thought I had posted in here days ago but didn't see my post.  I would like to congratulate everyone who received rewards this month.  It is great to see new names stepping up and helping out to keep the community as a HUGE resource for PM.  Summertime and more importantly for me the GOLF season is here and I won't have as much time to be on so great to know that others are around taking care of the community members!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would like to thank all the members participated and helped others. 

Congratulations!

Wonder_why

Congrats to all keeps up the good works

RossN
Mayor / Maire

A big welcome to you, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here willing to help each other, enjoy your time here

Bell3

I am relatively a new customer/member  and enjoying part of this community. Excellent help.

I want to thank each and every one for your contribution to the community.

Well done!

danielj

Gradulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

@Triguy wrote:

Congrats to everyone !  It was a busy month with recent network and service resulted issues.  The PM forum community is a great service that other providers don't seem to have at their disposal.

That is true but keep in mind that one main reason it exists now is because PM offloads the support to all us "volunteers" to reduce their load. The benefit is that it saves money. The downside is that you do not always get what you need. So it is a fill gap system.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to everyone !  It was a busy month with recent network and service resulted issues.  The PM forum community is a great service that other providers don't seem to have at their disposal.

Roger3

Congratulations all members!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrates to everyone who participated and help make this community great!

duffer900

@Andu_S wrote:

May 2019 banner.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

ORACLES.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1% May 2019.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5% May 2019.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for May! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

CHART ENGLISH.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

Congrats to all... You all Rock

Need Help? Let's chat.