Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - May 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_May.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond to not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together May's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,500 replies and received over 1700 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing! 

top 5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@CaNuCk07, @Mana, @stonechucker, @zhadj030,@WearySky, @computergeek541, @kav2001c, @wetcoaster, @paulie, @Acekiller and  many more….

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @Someone_here!  There not only fluently bilingual but also likes to help and support others on both sides of our Community. Merci Someone_here!french_top.JPG

Once again, congratulations to All our contributors for May! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki's

36 REPLIES 36

Seun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Excellent job guys. Don't give up!!!

hopetindall
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everyone.

Remember when you refer anyone to PM to remind them to become involved in the community!

PHT

nishufan

Congratulations everyone!  Thanks for helping us!Smiley Happy

Vickel

Congrats all

Keep up the good work

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Thank you for the recognition, Public Mobile!

And thank you to all of you - PM crew and moderators as well as oracles and all the awesome community members! It's great to be part of it.

Working long hours and being on the west coast means that I'm always late to the party: Even if I would be able to help all you awesome people have done so already and there is no point for me to post just for posting's sake (I'd call that spamming, but that is just me.)

Also usually have to dig before I write my answer to make sure that the information I provide is accurate...

So it's actually a pleasant surprise that I've made it into the top 5%. Thank you!

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Thank you, all of you and the PM team/mods for all your help and support. 

You gals and guys are amazing!!!

paulie

Congrats to all mentioned !

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well done everyone!  Special shout-out to the mods and Oracles!

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats everybody!

Good stuff and keep it up.

Congrats everyone. 

Summer is approaching quick. So, don't go away, Keep Up the work you do here. 

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

congratulations everyone Heart

Acekiller

congratz everyone!  hope i will make to the top one day!

X-Files

Congrats to all !! Good job !! and keep up the good work !! Robot Very Happy

Good work to all the top contributors who try to their best to help out.  The community wouldn't be the same without everyone.

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Excellent showing yet again!

McLaren
Congrats everyone!

Pier

Good job guys. Keep it up

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all the top performers.  It was an important month for bug fixes and we got the blazing fast LTE speeds this month.  

Thank you all who participate in this community and make it friendly and functional.

As always, thanks to the wonderful moderators team and Jeremy for always giving your best to keep us happy.  

@will13am wrote:

Congrats to everyone, including those who didn't get an honorable mention.  Every response counts.

@will13am, so true great post!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to everyone, including those who didn't get an honorable mention.  Every response counts.

@Jeremy_M wrote:

You're absolutely right @Samianauman! This Community is unique, and it's amazing how engaged this Community really is in supporting others!

Great job everyone!

Jeremy

Agreed 

It's like a family and its all about helping each other with respect. And it's like a chain of peoples. Which have to stay connected all the time to work properly and for keep growing to become bigger and better for us and others. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Congrats @Someone_here
you have done marvelous job here. We all appreciate your hard work, detailed suggestions and solutions.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You're absolutely right @Samianauman! This Community is unique, and it's amazing how engaged this Community really is in supporting others!

Great job everyone!

Jeremy

Thanks @Jeremy_M and @CS_Agent for the recognition, as well as to all the other members of the community for offering solutions to everybody who needs them!

Public mobile community forum is unique. I don't think their any other carrier out in market offering rewards system like public mobile.
Great reception great team with great rewards system.

Chaos_Scorpio

Many more ... many more... 26 of us total...

@Jeremy_M I was thinking they should list the top3 to 5 french speakers differently

Maybe even create a special french badge for them?

@EveryoneElse

Congrats at making the lists and keep up the good work!

Cat Wink

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Congrats to you all, one of the best communities around .

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Congrats to everyone, you all make the community a better place 🙂 We love you ! Big shout out to @Jeremy_M as well, always going above and beyond for all of us. 

Cheers,

Mary

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all!!  I had a busy month with other activities so Ic ouldn't be on as much as usualy but glad to see I was able to still contribute for the top 0.5%.  Again thank you to our Oracles, as much of the information I pass on I have learned from there posts and help they have given me.  To the other community reward winners great job  and isn't it amazing that PM offers rewards for helping people!!

A special shout out to @Someone_here for helping out on both sides.  Whenever a french post appeared here I would always use google translate to try and help and I am sure my answers sounded funny.  So thanks for helping take care of both side of the PM community.

To our @CS_Agent and @Jeremy_M, once again thanks for all that you do here.  I think this community is really proving that this style/business model can work in some industries.  I was a little leary when I first joined about no "in person support"  I had never really needed it with Rogers but it is the safety net you feel you need.  But when the Fall Promo came along it was something I couldn't pass up and I have to say that I have had better customer service then I received with in store at Rogers and through Live Chat with Telus.  I have only needed it once or twice and that was for my wife's line (you know the one that if it messed up I would be in trouble for taking away our walk in service support) but I received speedy replies and service that had everything running great.

To the new members welcome and join in on the fun and watch your community rewards grow!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.