cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – March 2021

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 10 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 365 accepted solutions in March. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1615380100672.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1615380100678.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

53 REPLIES 53

AD23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to all!

nathands123

Congrats to everyone who helps out!

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@iamfernandan wrote:

Thank you all for your hard work. I am a new member here, so I hope I can count with your help during the month of April as well. Have a great week, everyone! 🙂

Welcome to PM and hope you enjoy the service! Post away and we'll do our best to help. 🙂 Cheers!

iamfernandan

Thank you all for your hard work. I am a new member here, so I hope I can count with your help during the month of April as well. Have a great week, everyone! 🙂

Newfiescreech

Congratulations to everyone ! Awesome group people to help you out here ..Thanks 🤗

fujiyama

Congrats everyone! 🙂

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to everyone! 

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

kaytus

Congrats to all the Community award recipients.  Thanks for all your contributions and solutions.

Have a wonderful weekend.

@darlicious  As always, we appreciate the work you put in to do what PM whimsically chooses not to.

Worthy of recognition!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

YAY! Finally! "...a big shout out to ..." 

Oops! foiled again!

Where do you get REAL news these days? What with so much fake news and cancel culture.

Well, you should know that it is better to give than to receive. Kudos to all those who gave of their time.

Bilnok

Thanks to the community, All for one and one for all 👍

@darlicious 

Thanks for keeping track of all the top contributors for March.

Congrats to all the top contributors!

This is only my second month on this Community and have enjoyed my time here!

fdrcamb519

Thank you, the month goes fast, let’s keep positive 😀

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all contributors !

Much effort and well said shared knowledge by so many. 👍

@carlaspapa 

Well that took awhile but the list is finally complete.

@carlaspapa 

I'm still looking....I 'll run across them eventually.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, and well done everyone!

carlaspapa

A big congrats out to all the contributors this month. Great job!

I had to wait for my lunch hour give a shout out to everyone. This late morning announcement is harder to catch then when they were coming out before I left for work in the morning.

@darlicious 

Nice work again this month.... you haven't found that 10th 10% er yet?

sa7375

@hTideGnow wrote:

The Reward system is what makes PM standout from the rest of the Tier3.

Congratulations to all of us  🍻🍾 🍺

Loved your comment "Congratulations to all of us"  ❤️ 😊

sa7375

#PM-Congrats-Apr2021.jpg

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to the Top Contributors in March 2021!!!!

Thank you to everyone, specially the new forum posters, for all your contributions in making this community truly amazing.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

RosieR

treefrog

Congratulations everyone! Another great month of giving solutions and help to the rest of the community.

@darlicious 

Thanks for another great month of sleuthing out all the recipients of community rewards.

@Luddite 

How the heck did I miss you? I've been miscounting oracles for awhile now and nobody has picked up on this? Editing my post.......my apologies!!

sunflowershine

Thank you for your contributions! You are the best!

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone! I'm just new here on the community and so far I've been helped by some great members on a couple of issues. I'm very happy I switched providers and with a great community like this I feel like we're family already.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all award recipients, particularly first timers.  Keep up the good work.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

What a great community, thank you sooooo much. Great job really

thanks @darlicious  for again for your monthly data!!

@computergeek541  Perfect 1000, UNBELIEVABLE!!

Lemony_Snicket

Congrats to everyone for their contributions to the community.

Need Help? Let's chat.