Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - March 2020

only made it to 50% this time around 😢

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@buiya wrote:

"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."

Vince Lombardi

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@buiya wrote:

The skools and work-places have be shut down for a few weeks now. More people are at home looking at internet. In the Community Forum, a question gets posted...then milli-seconds later there's several answers to that question. Lotsa help these days.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats to the top winners!

Related question: I just logged in and learned I made top 50% as I have my very first community reward of $1. 😄 Just wondering if this is something that will stay on my account every month, or it is only for this month and is removed next month unless I can make it to top 50% again?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@helenhelen wrote:

Congrats to the top winners!

Related question: I just logged in and learned I made top 50% as I have my very first community reward of $1. 😄 Just wondering if this is something that will stay on my account every month, or it is only for this month and is removed next month unless I can make it to top 50% again?

Your Community Reward stays in your account until your next renewal and gets applied as a credit at that time. You earn new Community Rewards each month based on your activity that month. They are one time rewards.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am happy to get another 25% badge.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Andu_S 

lets see what next month brings I am excited to see! 

Screenshot_20200420_021356.jpg

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is such a cool benefit to being a PM customer. I'm always blown away by all the great ways PM takes care of its customers. Looking forward to the day I make the list.