cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - March 2020

Just random curiosity, are there more earners since covid? 

I feel happy to have earned! Wasn't expecting to, was a nice suprise 🙂🙂

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all contributors who earned badges.  

Welcome to all the new Public Mobile contributors who are now part of this great forum. And to the seasoned pros who make an effort to help out in this community.  The reason why this community forum works is that everyone here is trying to help one another! 

I wish everyone the best of health during these times. Stay safe and stay home.

community.jpg

Highlighted

Congratulations, appreciate all the help given by everyone.

Highlighted

Congratulations to all valuable contributors.  You are the people that make this such a great community. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats everyone! Good job all!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S 

Would love to be a top contributor for April, just started but already love the posts in this community. 

Highlighted

Thanks for those contributed!

Highlighted

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community in March this year. Everyone's participation has made the community more vibrant than ever. March has seen everyone's daily lives changed forever. There has been help given that has been generous of spirit and practicality in giving members hope, counsel, togetherness, kindness and guidance in these uncertain times. Public mobile and the community has come together give from their hearts and minds in the hopes of alleviating stress, loneliness and worry to our fellow members. Whether or not you one of the one hundred members to have received a community reward for this past month.....new or old... your contribution is much appreciated. Keep your social distance, stay positive and stay safe!

Highlighted

I got my first reward in the community! Thanks everybody! I've learned a thing or two.

Need Help? Let's chat.