cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - March 2020

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 9 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 12 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 423 accepted solutions in March. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Andu_S_0-1586450024517.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_1-1586450024521.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_2-1586450024522.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

47 REPLIES 47

PsyJade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is such a cool benefit to being a PM customer. I'm always blown away by all the great ways PM takes care of its customers. Looking forward to the day I make the list. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S 

lets see what next month brings I am excited to see! 

Screenshot_20200420_021356.jpg

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am happy to get another 25% badge.

@helenhelen wrote:

Congrats to the top winners!

Related question: I just logged in and learned I made top 50% as I have my very first community reward of $1. 😄 Just wondering if this is something that will stay on my account every month, or it is only for this month and is removed next month unless I can make it to top 50% again?

Your Community Reward stays in your account until your next renewal and gets applied as a credit at that time. You earn new Community Rewards each month based on your activity that month. They are one time rewards.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to the top winners!

Related question: I just logged in and learned I made top 50% as I have my very first community reward of $1. 😄 Just wondering if this is something that will stay on my account every month, or it is only for this month and is removed next month unless I can make it to top 50% again?

@buiya wrote:

only made it to 50% this time around 😢

The skools and work-places have be shut down for a few weeks now. More people are at home looking at internet. In the Community Forum, a question gets posted...then milli-seconds later there's several answers to that question. Lotsa help these days.

@buiya wrote:

"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."

Vince Lombardi

buiya

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I got my first reward in the community! Thanks everybody! I've learned a thing or two.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community in March this year. Everyone's participation has made the community more vibrant than ever. March has seen everyone's daily lives changed forever. There has been help given that has been generous of spirit and practicality in giving members hope, counsel, togetherness, kindness and guidance in these uncertain times. Public mobile and the community has come together give from their hearts and minds in the hopes of alleviating stress, loneliness and worry to our fellow members. Whether or not you one of the one hundred members to have received a community reward for this past month.....new or old... your contribution is much appreciated. Keep your social distance, stay positive and stay safe!

danielj

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

sunflowershine

Thanks for those contributed!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S 

Would love to be a top contributor for April, just started but already love the posts in this community. 

Starshoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats everyone! Good job all!

jimbobs

Congratulations to all valuable contributors.  You are the people that make this such a great community. 

zblackma

Congratulations, appreciate all the help given by everyone.

Congratulations to all contributors who earned badges.  

Welcome to all the new Public Mobile contributors who are now part of this great forum. And to the seasoned pros who make an effort to help out in this community.  The reason why this community forum works is that everyone here is trying to help one another! 

I wish everyone the best of health during these times. Stay safe and stay home.

community.jpg

Pawprints1986

Just random curiosity, are there more earners since covid? 

I feel happy to have earned! Wasn't expecting to, was a nice suprise 🙂🙂

Dolphin1

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for your contributions to the community.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Congrats!!!! Such a great community

fdrcamb519

Amazing very encouraging, wonder how, April is going to turn out !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrads everyone.  Keep up the good work.  Stay safe.

Thanks PM and congrats to everyone 😀

ddeep91

Congratulations everyone!

Stay safe! 

sa7375

Good job.jpg

Thank you to all the helpful members and congratulations to all who got rewraded.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Wow really loving this community so far! Love the positive vibes! I'll be leaning in on you all over the next little while to try and figure out what I am doing in this forum! 

XionBunny

Congratulations everyone, even if you didn’t get a badge.

Congratulations! Many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team although much less than before. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts!

Congrats to all BUT this thread is no longer very informative.

And to continue to say this is a "... a big shout out to..." is not true anymore. 😕

Need Help? Let's chat.