cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors – March 2019

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

What about the February list?

@pm-smayer97  If you are wondering about the February top contributors announcement, it was done March 24th here (somewhat later than usual).

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all reward recipients.  Another good month in our community.  Good job!

Hey!!!  Congratulations everyone.  Let's keep up the great peer-to-peer work we do around here.  Welcome to all first-timers getting a badge!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good job everyone, thanks for being a great community!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@Katt wrote:

@ShawnC13 @SD08 thank you for looking into this!!! Please see attached screen shot, is the last badge not top 50%? Thanks a mil! C326764A-3643-4B9F-AA16-AF97D8FB2C9C.png

That Top 50% badge you see does not have an "Earned" date underneath it, which means you did not actually earn a badge. There are many such instances of badges without dates on member pages. We're not sure why they appear, only that they do not mean anything unless there is a date attached.

@SD08  That's really interesting information but also good to know.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SD08 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

What about the February list?

@pm-smayer97  If you are wondering about the February top contributors announcement, it was done March 24th here (somewhat later than usual).

Wow...my memory fell short on that... I even replied on that thread but totally forgot. :-(

Thanks.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oracle sounds pretty cool. Also decent funds!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Haha yeah the badges (undated) are definitely glitchy. I mean I have the Top 0.5% one showing up in my account, which is clearly wrong or I'd be an Oracle lol.Screenshot_20190412-014922_Chrome.png

Oracle

@mik101  actually the Oracle badge used to be the 0.1%.  The badge you posted was highest non Oracle reward you could get.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was being facetious anyway, but thanks for coming out though....