Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – March 2019

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

ENmar.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracles.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

1bb.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

1b.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for March! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Capture.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

bravos.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

acceptsol.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article

68 REPLIES 68

@Anonymous wrote:

@brucebro56 wrote:

I hate public mobility 

You got a thing against those with disabilities being out and about? Or even people freely moving about out in commonly available areas?

@Anonymous 

lol.

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@robertmay wrote:

i dont win these awards and am not active at all on the message boards, as i only come here when i need help or advice, but i really want to thank those who are active here in helping people like me.   Without the help of you people i would be using a different phone carrier for sure.  The top helpers here do a great job.   thank you!

I am still fairly new, but I just wanted to agree with @robertmay and I too appreciate all the advice and help I get just from reading other's posts. TY

z10user4, somehow, I doubt that's what Bruce means.

@brucebro56 , were you ever able to get those service issues from before sorted out?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brucebro56 wrote:

I hate public mobility 

You got a thing against those with disabilities being out and about? Or even people freely moving about out in commonly available areas?

brucebro56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hate public mobility 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all who made the community forum the best thing going for PM.  Big thank you to all the MODS and Oracles who put all that time in to helping those in need and providing excellent service.  This is what makes PM so unique compared to all the other providers.  

Been with PM for almost 2 years now, and I have no reason to look anywhere else.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congradulations to all contributors! Let us continue to help improve the community.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to all those made it!  

More fun next month!  Smiley Happy

@mik101 wrote:

I was being facetious anyway, but thanks for coming out though....

I understand that there was no way you would be an Oracle, just putting correct information out.  The community is only helpful if the information is accurate

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mik101

I was being facetious anyway, but thanks for coming out though....

@mik101  actually the Oracle badge used to be the 0.1%.  The badge you posted was highest non Oracle reward you could get.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mik101

Haha yeah the badges (undated) are definitely glitchy. I mean I have the Top 0.5% one showing up in my account, which is clearly wrong or I'd be an Oracle lol.Screenshot_20190412-014922_Chrome.png

HumbleBee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oracle sounds pretty cool. Also decent funds!

@SD08 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

What about the February list?

@pm-smayer97  If you are wondering about the February top contributors announcement, it was done March 24th here (somewhat later than usual).

Wow...my memory fell short on that... I even replied on that thread but totally forgot. 😞

Thanks.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@Katt wrote:

@ShawnC13 @SD08 thank you for looking into this!!! Please see attached screen shot, is the last badge not top 50%? Thanks a mil! C326764A-3643-4B9F-AA16-AF97D8FB2C9C.png

That Top 50% badge you see does not have an "Earned" date underneath it, which means you did not actually earn a badge. There are many such instances of badges without dates on member pages. We're not sure why they appear, only that they do not mean anything unless there is a date attached.

@SD08  That's really interesting information but also good to know.

SLOPES

Good job everyone, thanks for being a great community!

Hey!!!  Congratulations everyone.  Let's keep up the great peer-to-peer work we do around here.  Welcome to all first-timers getting a badge!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all reward recipients.  Another good month in our community.  Good job!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@pm-smayer97  If you are wondering about the February top contributors announcement, it was done March 24th here (somewhat later than usual).

mik101

Congrats to all of the contributors. It's great to have made the top 10%. Community rewards are amazing. Thank you Public Mobile for not being like the rest of the carriers! 

wickedgx

Congrats everyone!

Yes, alomost 1000 received bravos this past month.

All good though!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Keep up the good work everybody

Katt

@SD08 @ShawnC13 many thanks again, I sincerely appreciate your help. I can now pay my bill in peace 🙂 

SD08

@Katt wrote:

@ShawnC13 @SD08 thank you for looking into this!!! Please see attached screen shot, is the last badge not top 50%? Thanks a mil! C326764A-3643-4B9F-AA16-AF97D8FB2C9C.png

That Top 50% badge you see does not have an "Earned" date underneath it, which means you did not actually earn a badge. There are many such instances of badges without dates on member pages. We're not sure why they appear, only that they do not mean anything unless there is a date attached.

@Katt wrote:

@ShawnC13 @SD08 thank you for looking into this!!! Please see attached screen shot, is the last badge not too 50%? Thanks a mil! C326764A-3643-4B9F-AA16-AF97D8FB2C9C.png

@Katt, yes it shows to you, and that is a glitch.  If you had earned it, it would have a date under it just like your other badges that you have earned.  It gives you the date you earned them.

Katt

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Katt wrote:

Please help? I received top 50% and I should get a $1 discount but my bill is due tomorrow and I don’t see the discount. Do I see it on my next bill? Thanks! 

Are you meaning for another account?

Because it seems the account you posted your question with has only been in existence since Mar 31 and your first post wasn't until a week ago which is April. *Maybe* the 31st.

So maybe now with your few posts so far you might see something next month for this month.

SD08

@Katt wrote:

Please help? I received top 50% and I should get a $1 discount but my bill is due tomorrow and I don’t see the discount. Do I see it on my next bill? Thanks! 

@Katt 

Unfortunately, on your profile page, there is no top contributor badge at all of any level. For the month of March, you made a total of 3 posts and received 4 bravos. It looks like that wasn't enough to make the top 50% for March, as it was a busy month with lots of activity. However, don't be discouraged. I'm sure you weren't far off from the first level. Keep learning and participating as best you can and you'll make the reward rolls eventually.

@Katt wrote:

@Katt,i don't see the badge in your profile.  How did you know you got a top 50%?

Need Help? Let's chat.