Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - March 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_March.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond for not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.top1%march 2017.JPG

I'd like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis. Together March's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,000 replies and received over 1000 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  Top .5% march 2017.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@zhadj030, @kav2001c, @mimmo, @Samianauman, @Chaos_Scorpio @CalvinW, @sheytoon, @Quest, @paulie, @MoreYummy and  many more….

Something new for this month’s recognition, we want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @Pier!  He’s not only fluently bilingual but also likes to help and support others on both sides of our Community. Merci Pier!

pier.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for March! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki's

46 REPLIES 46

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Yawsug wrote:
Wow so happy i got a $2 reward this time is that top 25%? I think it is amazing that a company will reward you for coming online sharing your experience or knowledge. Well done Public Mobile!!!

Congrats 🎉 to all others that received rewards and to the amazing MOD team

@Yawsug

Congrats!  Yes, that's top 25%.  Here's the rewards chart:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#U415

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13 That's really funny 🙂 

I just realised that with this latest community reward my next billing cycle payment is May 2 that my wife and I will save $132 *pre Tax* for the following 3 months and I think we were about the same for this current three months.  That works out to about $528 for a year truly amazing and the reason I am loving Public Mobile!!  WOW that is a lot of money saved now I just have to figure out what she is spending it on Smiley LOL

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all! keep up the great work

Yawsug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Wow so happy i got a $2 reward this time is that top 25%? I think it is amazing that a company will reward you for coming online sharing your experience or knowledge. Well done Public Mobile!!!

Congrats 🎉 to all others that received rewards and to the amazing MOD team

Congrats @TheOldVR, first time in the 0.5% I believe great work and I am sure you have helped many!!

Special shout out to @Pier, for the extra effort he puts in on both side and to be recognized is great.  I must admit I have to use google translate to attempt to help any of our Francophone members.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you so much to everyone for your love and support without you guys we wouldn't be able to enjoy our work as much as we do!!! #teamwork! 

*Special thanks to our awesome community Manager @Jeremy_M, always going above and beyond to make the community a better place Smiley Happy

Have a great weekend everyone! HeartSmiley Very Happy

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Smiley Surprised Top 0.5%!!!!! Awesome, I love it!

PM - how lucky are you? You have a great team of MODs watching over a community that really believes in and supports what you're doing. Others spend a ton of marketing dollars to only fail in trying to find the same support.

I love to try and help out when I can..... hopefully at least a few of my posts have helped out.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M,  @MarieHelene_L.... you ROCK!!!  @Jeremy_M better be taking you out for coffee today! Smiley Wink

Congratulations to everyone who posted and has tried to help out the community.

Happy Friday peeps - hope you have a great weekend!!!!

P.S.... for those who live in the centre of the universe, it's going to be 20 degrees on Monday!!!!!  I'll be cracking open a beverage to celebrate my 0.5% performance!

srlawren

Congrats to everyone for another great month in the community!  Thanks for helping make it a better place.  Cheers! 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks and Congratulations all around!  Once again I say, this is the finest community forum I've been apart of.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all the award winners again!!  It is a great community we have here with great members.  Glad ot see so many taking time to help each other out and the bonus part is you can earn a reward.  To the Oracles thanks for your continued dedication to the forum and its members.

Always a special thanks to our Mods *yes I am going to tag them* @Shazia_K@Mary_M, and to our newest Mod @MarieHelene_L  Hope you are enjoying all the craziness that happens around here.

SD08

Wow, congrats @Pier! You get your own banner. Fluently flitting around to help others.  Smiley Very Happy

SD08

Congratulations to the top contributors and all who earned a badge.  To all contributors who didn't earn a badge, your efforts are no less appreciated.  Keep it up!

Many thanks to our wonderful, hard-working moderators for all their tireless efforts. Without you, our community could not be what it is.

It's been a great year so far and I look forward to more great things from Public Mobile.  Smiley Happy

Congrats to everyne , and thank you for your hard work

Happy to see my name up in the list appreciate that

But I would still says my name won't be in the list without having a great mods team who always there to help the community it's a team work we contribute little and mod complete the task if it's out of our hands to fix the issue but it's good to be a part of public mobile thx
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Always here to help others
Thanks @Jeremy_M
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.