Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - March 2016

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

march_top.jpg

Hello everyone!

March was a pretty exciting month for the Public Mobile Community! We launched the Oracle program with @Martin, @Luddite, @7789849803 and @srlawren leading the way as our first-ever Oracles. Also, we now have more support on our Community with the addition of @Mary_M to the team.  Yay Maria!  

Lastly, thanks to all of our Community members who really stepped it up this month by contributing with their questions, sharing concerns or chiming in on the latest and hottest discussions within the Community.

oracles_en.JPG

We would like to congratulate this month’s top 0.5% contributors, who together contributed to over 400 replies and combined, received over 500 Bravo’s last month:

top_5.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have been active as well – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@ckl, @DK, @DonS, @makkahn28, @TroyDaBes, @eizzor, @Kdawg, @Vakshwell, @Kozak, @JaK, @McLaren and many more….

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.

reward_level_english.JPG

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community wiki.

44 REPLIES 44

Good to see you again, @kutzki. Busyness happens...we get it 🙂

Stay tuned for further announcements for any future sessions.

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've been slacking hard. Sorry guys just been super busy. Missed the two online sessions. Crud! Lol does anybody know when the next in person one is? Easier to schedule that into my calendar. Hehe

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ckl ditto what @Martin said, you are very helpful around these parts! 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @ckl,

Your efforts are appreciated by members and the community team.

As a member, thank you!

Cheers.

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks again! I try to help when I can.

spoolinx86
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats everyone 😄

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hey @crazyfrog,

That's an inspiring post. Thanks!

Cheers.

crazyfrog

Well. Well. Well. 

Firstly we get benefitted with the Public Mobile service and an array of wallet friendly options.

Secondly, you get benefitted for every friend you bring in to enjoy this service.

Thirdly and most importantly, you also get benefitted for helping others with their questions, concerns and get mentioned

Wow. Couldnt be any better than this.

PM keeps on surprising me and least to say rewards me almost always.

Bravos to all the community members, Oracles and future PM members and last but not the least the awesome PM fraternity for this opportunity.

Keep Rocking as always....Spread the word

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @po,

Thank you. We Oracles try our best.

Cheers!

po

Now thats a Top 1% that deserve their remuneration!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Vakshwell,

Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated!

Cheers.

Vakshwell

Oh wow I actually got a shout-out! Much appreciated @Jeremy_M! 😀

Congratulations to everyone involved in the community! This place would not be the way it is without the great contributions from our fantastic Oracles, the Public Mobile staff, and everyone else who takes a minute of their time to answer questions and keep the conversation going!

Great job everyone! Let's keep it up! 😃

Martin
Legend
Legend

Deleted by Martin.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @DK,

You threw me under the bus *before* I became an Oracle, thus the minor injuries.

Also, I recently learned that there is a shortage of pixie dust without which our wands are useless. I was hoping to cast a number of benign spells, and grant only positive wishes, but I'm stymied for the time being. I'm hoping that Bob and Sue on the Mother Ship can rectify the situation by manufacturing pixie dust in sufficient quantities.

Cheers.

DK

Hey @Martin, I thought oracles couldn't get hurt?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @DK,

Thanks.

BTW, all the bruises and scrapes have healed. LOL!

Cheers.

DK

Congrats to everyone!

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

oooo very nice

Frankly, if @Luddite can become one, there's hope for everyone.

Think positively!

Cheers.

Sadly, all too true. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @Rockdaddy22,

Don't sell yourself short!

The Oracles' group is comprised of ordinary members, who happened to respond to many posts with correct information. In the process, they each received many Bravos, thus leading to their being named an Oracle.

Frankly, if @Luddite can become one, there's hope for everyone.

Think positively!

Cheers.

Rockdaddy22
I appreciate the kind words but I don't think I'll ever be up to those standards.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Rockdaddy22

I wish you the best of success in becoming an Oracle.

Cheers.

Rockdaddy22
I'm truly honored to be mentioned once again 🙂

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @srlawren,

Your post is very kind-hearted. It speaks well of your values.

Cheers.

srlawren

And @7789849803--I'd guess............... 47?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

Congrats to everyone, and thanks for making the community great!

Great work, @imm1304@Rockdaddy22@NDesai@crazyfrog, and @kutzki!  Your contributions are definitely noticed and appreciated by all, and I'm not at all suprised to see you folks a the top of the heap this month.  🙂  

Thanks especially to the PM team that have been working very hard to come to so many people's rescue!  @Shazia_K@Kalla_A@Mary_M@Igor_M@Jeremy_M and...  I'm sure i'm missing one or two.  My apologies!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @homer,

Thanks for pointing this out, it should now be fixed 🙂

Have a great weekend!

Jeremy

@Luddite Haha - interesting! I'd like to hear more guesses 🙂

@7789849803 25 perhaps? But don't worry I won't ever say to you: "But, I remember when we did it this way.". Smiley Surprised

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

homer

it seems the names of badges have changed? I got a badge saying "March 2016 - general"

Need Help? Let's chat.