cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

@barndoor 

Thanks. I have contacted the MOD folks. Not my first time at the rodeo with this situation.  

My ! marks are only used due to the insinuations from another member. 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk : Insinuations lol.

How about any leading or trailing spaces from autofills? I had that with a credit card once. I was wondering why some things weren't working and the CSR was like oh wait I think I found an extra space somewhere in your name. She removed it and cleaned it all up and no problems thereafter.

There have been the odd other users that have had this problem. Maybe ae-collector?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@LurganIeUk : Insinuations lol.

How about any leading or trailing spaces from autofills? I had that with a credit card once. I was wondering why some things weren't working and the CSR was like oh wait I think I found an extra space somewhere in your name. She removed it and cleaned it all up and no problems thereafter.

There have been the odd other users that have had this problem. Maybe ae-collector?

@z10user4 

I have no idea how what you are saying and how that might be the issue with me not receiving Community rewards. I have received one properly...thus my Community Account IS linked properly to My Account!!

Basically all I was asking is when does the Community Reward for June show on your MY Account and if any one had theirs show up. You are beginning to sound like some one else here that sends out a laundry list of things to do vs zeroing in on the specific issue with a recommendation for fixing. 

Left the conversation. 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk : There's an unofficial announcement thread in the lounge where someone first notices the reward distribution and says so. It's almost always the later evening of around the 6th. No guarantee. My joking about how long you've been here is wondering that you should know all this by now.

I went on to suggest ideas to make sure you get your reward deposited then.

Have you used the Lost/stolen function?

But hey...you've left the conversation now so this is for other readers.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

Myself and @softech  are the two. He had one more post than I.  With 101 more posts it would be equal to a millemia. My solutions were a decade short of a half century and @softech 's were a decade and half short of century. One of us was a half century beyond a millenia in bravos the other a century behind . Which one of us wound up on top?

@darlicious I hated story problems in school. But I am a bit of a stat nerd now.

So, is this correct for June 2021 numbers?

I threw mine in there too, for fun; and also, because I only keep track of mine (since the fall out of Jan/Feb. 2021) 🤣

PostsSolutionsBravosAward
softech8998510501%
darlicious898409001%
esjliv352655655%

@barndoor figure that out.

Yup, Posts and Bravos definitely matter more regarding rewards in this matter.

Note: Lounge posts also count (or not, Unclear about this...?), which i don't visit very often. Although, I do like a good lounge.

I still think this guy is the holder of the truth, and reasoning and keeper of the master formula:

esjliv_0-1622764266867.png

softech
Mayor / Maire

I dunno the exact number, but I am pretty sure  @darlicious has a lot more Brovos than myself 

@esjliv wrote:

Note: Lounge posts also count, which i don't visit very often. Although, I do like a good lounge.

Lounge posts do not count 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to everyone that contributed to public Mobile community.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@esjliv 

Lounge posts do not count 

@computergeek541 , Oh, really - That goes for both Lounge Posts and Lounge Bravos??

I thought I recalled reading otherwise; but perhaps it was a memory of a fallacious thread.

Is that posted anywhere officially?

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ummm  ..I think @softech  should have  85 solutions  .... Doesn't it make sense that  solutions and bravos are irrelevant  ... the posts and awards align .

Need Help? Let's chat.