Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

My reward fund was there since the 6th... logon to My Account and check

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk : How long have you been here? 🙂 The reward gets a little messy if you renew around the 6th of the month for those couple renewals. In case that's what you're wondering. Check your Payment history.

popping
Oracle

@z10user4 

I am not looking forward to my renewal date around the 6th sometime next year.  We will experience that if we stay with PM long enough. lol.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@LurganIeUk : How long have you been here? 🙂

That's neither here or there or helpful, smiley face or not!!!

The reward gets a little messy if you renew around the 6th of the month for those couple renewals.

Exactly and that is why I am asking. Does any one have theirs showing? I still don't have my may credit and was promised it would credit my July 7 payment and did NOT. 

In case that's what you're wondering. Check your Payment history.

I did!! Before I posted!!!!!!!

My community rewards rarely post nor do I get credit. Most of the time but not always I have to chase after it. 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk : Does your email address of the community match the account email address...case and all?

more with the yelling. Jeez.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Yes!!!!!!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

THEN I GUESS ALL YOU CAN DO IS CONTACT THE MODERATORS EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

softech
Mayor / Maire

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

@z10user4 , you beat me on this...

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 wrote:

THEN I GUESS ALL YOU CAN DO IS CONTACT THE MODERATORS EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why ya  yelling ? @LurganIeUk  wasn't yelling , just  colouring the response in the middle of a quote because the board doesn't let you split them up  properly that I can find . 

I do agree tho ... may as well contact the mods  ..why let them get away with short changing you  @LurganIeUk .   

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor : There's some history. Exclamation marks mean yelling. He seems to like using many of them. I was being more than a little sarcastic writing that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.