cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

Ok thanks  ... maybe   I was getting my medians and averages  kerfluffled . As long as I can keep them appropriate I'll be fine . 😉

ShawnC13
Oracle

So currently there is an investigation going on with some activity that had happened here and people are upset I understand that.  But then I come in here and see pages and pages of posts and Bravo's (which count in rewards) going back and forth.  This is why I don't think an announcement thread should count in rewards calculations either

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Says one with the guaranteed twenty bucks.

So some mild posts get wiped out lickety split but still the bravo counts and rewards of the one user remain. Priorities?

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ShawnC13
Oracle

@z10user4 it isn't just this thread that it happens a majority of threads just go on and on.  If you have an issue with the reward system or what I get as a reward take it up with PM directly.  If it is just me you have an issue with feel free to message me directly. Pages of posts won't get a change.  Especially when they are done cryptically.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

ShawnC13
Oracle

@z10user4 it isn't just this thread that it happens a majority of threads just go on and on.  If you have an issue with the reward system or what I get as a reward take it up with PM directly.  If it is just me you have an issue with feel free to message me directly. Pages of posts won't get a change.  Especially when they are done cryptically.  

Edited to add "mild posts get edited quickly".  I guess those are mild to some and not others, just as you interpret !!!! As yelling and others don't have an issue with it

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 : As I said in the the lounge thread. I have reported this issue.

As I have said many times over the years when Oracles challenge people getting bravos that they feel are improper that who are they to talk when they get their reward even for barely appearing here or not being visible in other ways. If the regulars here can't see the activities of Oracles and how they come to "earn" their default reward then the Oracles will get challenged by regulars.

Edit: so let me get this straight...appointed Oracles can bang on with negative comments like with promos or plans but others get edited for anything negative said. Is this fair? Did somebody actually report a complaint about those posts that got edited or removed? Do people actually have that thin a skin?

ShawnC13
Oracle

I guess we are lucky as Oracle's that the regulars don't seem to like to follow topics so that we have stuff to move to correct locations to "earn" our rewards. As well everyone is different with participation levels and PM is aware of what my availability is as I have always kept them in the loop of what my real life commitments require if my time.  I am sure the other Oracle's have done the same

ShawnC13
Oracle

I know the Oracle's didn't remove any posts because they aren't in the archive.  Public Mobile's community their rules and moderators.  Must have been a mod who worked on that thread

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 : Moving posts and threads is a visible activity. Editing personal information is too. Obviously marking thread solutions. Archiving to protect the innocent too. (just off the top of my head)

I know it's "only" $20...but it's guaranteed. Oracles don't have to "earn" it. We all know reviews are few and far between. The rest of us have to earn the lesser rewards. Or cheat.

Edit: I didn't say who did anything. Just that things were done.

Need Help? Let's chat.