cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

@z10user4 

You quoting me does but not my original post nor the preceding posts that inspired it. Your ball....

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : I'm officially bewildered.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious : I'm officially bewildered.

That has to be close to a record for brevity  ... 😉    Nope .. a tidbit or two missing .

edited to ad ....oops  I see you'll know that by now . 😁

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

This thread has been officially scrubbed ivory soap clean. It's too bad pm hasn't done the same with 700 odd bravos......

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@z10user4 

This thread has been officially scrubbed ivory soap clean. It's too bad pm hasn't done the same with 700 odd bravos......

@darlicious : Wow. Yeah really. One user can be the beneficiary of malice or cheating and ...crickets. But woe to those writing things.

barndoor

@darlicious wrote:

BTW the bar was set pretty low this month for participation so 28/17/0=top 50%

Mind explaining  the significance of those numbers leading up to 50%  for   we  mere peasants ? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Of course....posts/bravos/solutions.......28/17/0 are your stats for the month of June.

barndoor

So  that was the median for the totals for  the  board for the month ? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

I don't know how helpful these are....447/526/41

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor : darlicious has taken upon themselves to be the stats person around here. The only way to do that is to manually go to all the users that seem to be participating to some degree and collect their stats. The easiest way I know is to hover a mouse over a username and a little window pops up with all the relevant stats. I think there are ways to do this on a mobile browser but I've not had much luck.

There used to be a bravos leaderboard that made this much easier. But it got removed some time ago. There was an unpublished solutions leaderboard but it also got gortched.

Then she punches (copy/pastes) all that into a spreadsheet (the Univac 5000 joke) and lets it rip. She seems to think she can divine the calculation and out pops the order of stats. Then it's a matter of where the company draws the line between the different reward levels. Thus what she calls being on the bubble.

Need Help? Let's chat.