cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

@Meow 

Lol its called strategic posting....I was up waiting for site maintenance to finish so I could add a voucher to stave off a suspension when the thread was posted.....one post =$60 per hour...lol! What did I say I get...0.015 per hour?

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Meow wrote:

Top contributor post for a month should be locked after announcement...

Why ? The announcement in all its glory is still there front and center .   Its just that you might be missing out on some of the sidetrack convos because they are harder to find  . 

chainsawcowboy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Seems my post disappeared along with a few others? So I guess I will say Congratulations to all the participants in the community this month and you top fellas for lending a helping hand. It's much appreciated.

barndoor

@darlicious    I'm kind of a simple guy ...could you explain that to me  ...it makes no sense  .... why would your service not be free  ? and if it isn't  ,wow ,you sure don't trust the system if you have to stay up special  .... are you afraid of thunder too ...😀 😀 😀 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Lol....both my accounts are free. I may say I pay a couple of bucks a month on one but really it comes off my credit. If all of my referrals are active the crecit is untouched. I have $4 in loyalty to come still too.....so I am in a position that I don't need to contribute to the community for my services to remain free.

zaidahmed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations to all who received a reward. Thanks to all who help out in the community. I hope everyone is enjoying a safe summer.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

pkaraa

Congratulations winners. Keep rockin`

kaytus

Congratulations to everyone on a job well done!

Have a nice long weekend.

jib_tech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Meow 

I didn't know I would get so many bravos for saying thank you. I don't come here very often but they really saved my butt last month so I didn't lose my service.

Need Help? Let's chat.