cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2020

@pm-smayer97  yes it makes sense what you're saying.

The point I'm trying to get across is lately (due to Covid19 and lockdown I gather) many new posters are responding to anything and everything. Some actually helpful while others are providing incorrect info, posting hours after a post has already been answered and multiple one line posts some simply saying thanks 3 times to each person that answered a question.

That's why I said "just post anything and you'll get a reward".

PM says make answers detailed and concise to earn rewards clearly that's not the case.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456You are correct... the content of the post does not matter but strictly whether others consider the post likeable, via a Bravo or Mark as Solution.

(BTW, I hope you are not interpreting what I am saying as chiding you in any way...just to be clear...things can easily be misunderstood in writing.)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations yet again to everyone who scored a little $ towards their next renewal. And speaking of “little $” I scored the smallest amount in my history here this time. Fortunately now my “dismal solutions performance” is no longer bringing down the group average where 19 people In the Top 1%, 5% & 10% had 462 solutions between them (I had 1 this month, a little better than my average!) It makes me wonder just a little if the system works as well as it might for people who tend to post a little later and less often but who’s posts frequently have more detailed answers. Of course not an easy thing to quantify so it is what it is and we aren’t talking about making a living at this in any event! Onwards and Upwards!

AE_Collector

Highlighted

weird, I still haven't recieved my oracle badge... 🤔

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It’s about a 3 month rotation until you get to a month where they give you all available badges! I think I have 2 or 3 of them!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 wrote:

weird, I still haven't recieved my oracle badge... 🤔

I must have missed an important announcement.

When did you received your Oracle invitation?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to the big winners - whoever you are...

Everyone's hard work and participation is what makes the community great.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all.

Highlighted

@Andu_S Thanks for Posting!

To one and to all - well done!