cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2020

Thanks for your contributions and making this forum helpful for all. Congrats everyone!!

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pm-smayer97 BUT STILL no true shout out... oh bother. This is getting old.

im sure our statistics advisor will post it for us soon 😊

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was so excited as a first timer to receive an email and be rewarded a top 50%.  I love this Community and the help/advice that is provided.  Congratulations to everyone involved and thank you!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RM4 wrote:

So many questions. I wonder... are there a greater number of top 50% and top 25% then the past?  Is the same $ worth of rewards being given out with a different distribution?  Are top % badges actually a percentage of community or perhaps are the structured to encourage engagement and not actually percentage based?  Or are there just less rewards funds available?  Prior to Telus ownership were there rewards?  How were they distributed?  Was there transparency with rewards? Where in the budget do the rewards funds come from?  

are there a greater number of top 50% and top 25% then the past? No, FAR less

Is the same $ worth of rewards being given out with a different distribution?  No, less

Are top % badges actually a percentage of community or perhaps are the structured to encourage engagement and not actually percentage based?  No...based on participation (whatever that formula is); yes based on percentage (again, whatever the formula is)

Or are there just less rewards funds available?  Who knows...seems like a budget cut

Prior to Telus ownership were there rewards?  Yes... that has always been one of PM's attactions

How were they distributed?  Same

Was there transparency with rewards?A bit more...there used to be the Leaderboard which was a fairly good guide (though again, there is an unknown formula which does change every so often)

Where in the budget do the rewards funds come from? PM revenue.

Highlighted
Oracle

@RM4 wrote:

So many questions. I wonder... are there a greater number of top 50% and top 25% then the past?  Is the same $ worth of rewards being given out with a different distribution?  Are top % badges actually a percentage of community or perhaps are the structured to encourage engagement and not actually percentage based?  Or are there just less rewards funds available?  Prior to Telus ownership were there rewards?  How were they distributed?  Was there transparency with rewards? Where in the budget do the rewards funds come from?  

@RM4  So many questions 🤣,  and none have definitive answers as the qualifying formula is hidden and changable at PM's sole discretion.

Nominally all forum participants last month are divided first into two pools - those who qualify for consideration and those that do not. Of those that qualify, again in theory, 50% qualify for a reward/badge.

Forum participants regularly muse on these questions. PM never responds.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Andu_S 

Another month of members helping members, everyone stay cool and enjoy our beautiful summer.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great job. 

Congrats.jpg

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to everyone who got a reward! Those who are at 10% and above: I still don't know how you do it lol *salute* (°-°)7

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This was my first month of participation in the forum, I was happy to receive a badge, but even happier to see the sense of  mutual help here. Answering questions through these forums helps keeping PM low for us, and for all users. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fujiyama wrote:

Congrats to everyone who got a reward! Those who are at 10% and above: I still don't know how you do it lol *salute* (°-°)7

mad people, I say (in a good way). 😉