cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors - June 2019

Great thanks to all whose contributions help others out (beyond just the chit-chat). I notice the numbers are dwindling the last 2 months. Getting ready for vacation time?

I hugely look forward to a true and hopefully efficient, accurate and effective ticketing system. It may be slow in coming but at least they are showing movement. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to everyone for all the help you've provided to so many of your fellow customers and for the help you've provided to me. Good Job!

@AE_Collector wrote:

So now that this is posted, should the Community $$ show the reward? I ask because last month my actual reward ($2 Top 25%) never showed up there and so far nothing this month yet though I received the Top 25% medal a day or two ago. I decided it was likely a one time glitch last month so I am watching close this month to see that it works properly.

Terry

You do realize that it is a pending reward, right? It does not show up as a credit to your account balance. It should show up as a pending reward, which only gets applied on your next PM plan renewal date.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to everyone for making the PM community a continued success. Well done!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all those who contributed and received a much deserved reward for their awesome contributions.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

So now that this is posted, should the Community $$ show the reward? I ask because last month my actual reward ($2 Top 25%) never showed up there and so far nothing this month yet though I received the Top 25% medal a day or two ago. I decided it was likely a one time glitch last month so I am watching close this month to see that it works properly.

Terry

Are you using the same email on the community that you are with your self serve account?

Yes I just checked to be sure. To log into the community I just need my screen name and password but checking my account settings in the community I see that I do have the same email address registered as in Self Serve. This is the third consecutive month that I have received an award, the first worked properly, the second only appeared once when the duplicate payment happened and now the third is still showing $0.

Terry

@computergeek541 wrote:

I believe that everyone's reward is added at the same time.  I can tell you that I do see commununity rewards in my account, and that Community badges have also been given out.

Yeah I wasn’t sure if the actual $ appears beside “Community” right away or not but it sounds as though others are seeing their latest credit there now.

Terry

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Terry

You do realize that it is a pending reward, right? It does not show up as a credit to your account balance. It should show up as a pending reward, which only gets applied on your next PM plan renewal date.

Well ... pending as in applied to my payment on my next renewal which is late July. But I think it should show as a credit beside Community right now? Or not? The $19 available hasn’t changed since last renewal June 30 (as expected) but neither has the “Community Reward $0” changed with this latest award. Actually Community has been at $0 for over a month as last months award never appeared either! It’s only $2 but as I expected, this is an ongoing glitch not a one off glitch.

Terry

2897571E-B18C-4117-8024-08E04C802CF4.jpeg98F544AE-FB91-4322-BB9D-B9FDA64C6052.jpeg

@sunflowershine wrote:

@AE_Collector Terry, if you missed the community contribution rewards, you can contact the moderator for adjustment. There was something wrong last month. Hopefully you will get it back soon! 

Yes thanks. Did that with last month when the reward didn’t show up. Took a bunch of back and Firth’s because of course he could see that I was credited but that was from the previous month. In the end I think the moderator credited $2 directly to my “available funds total”. Of course I missed out on last months inadvertent double payment and now it appears that just adding the $$ hasn’t corrected my ongoing problem. 

Terry

Congatulations to all. If Public Mobile customers don't help each other, then who will? Smiley Happy

Note: Moderator response time can take up to 48 hours.Man Sad