cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - June 2019

Well done everyone.  Glad to be part of such a helpful & lively community.

Mayor / Maire

Hey, congratulations to all. Nice work Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi a big shout out to everyone who has participated in the community you all continue to be very helpful to me and I hope in some small way I have made a difference cheers!!

Congratulation s to everyone who participates in some fashion in the Community.  I wish to echo the words of @srlawren, the quality of the responses, and asking the right questions of subscribers is paramount.  The more correct and relevant the questions and answers, the better our Community forum will become.

Moderator wait times are painful - the Community is the first line of contact for those with issues - more often than not, the Community response will resolve or have a clear path for the subscriber before a moderator can respond.

As always, it's my pleasure to continue to assist in this community.

Thanks to all who put forth a genuine helping effort.  The Community wouldn't be the same without you. Congratulationa to all who earned rewards.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats everyone! I had quick and useful help when I first joined and then I started trying to help as I can myself. Earned the top 25% badge in my first month! Pretty happy about that. It's a wonderful community!

@AE_Collector wrote:

So now that this is posted, should the Community $$ show the reward? I ask because last month my actual reward ($2 Top 25%) never showed up there and so far nothing this month yet though I received the Top 25% medal a day or two ago. I decided it was likely a one time glitch last month so I am watching close this month to see that it works properly.

Terry

I believe that everyone's reward is added at the same time.  I can tell you that I do see commununity rewards in my account, and that Community badges have also been given out.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for all members contributed the community. Congratulations to all the members got rewards.

Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Now saying all that we must remember that the community is only as good as the information that is provided. PLEASE make sure that the info you are providing is correct, and if you don’t have enough info from the OP ask. Sending members to the moderators should be a last resort or something account related that can’t be helped by community members, lets help them by reducing inquiries which will speed up service for those that do need it. One last reminder QUALITY is greater than QUANTITY!!

@ShawnC13 I couldn't have said it better myself.  This cannot be overstated!

@stonechucker wrote:

I wish to echo the words of @srlawren, the quality of the responses, and asking the right questions of subscribers is paramount.  The more correct and relevant the questions and answers, the better our Community forum will become.

@stonechucker did you mean to tag @ShawnC13, based on the passage I quoted above?  Either way, I do support this sentiment 1,000,000,000%.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren@ShawnC13

I read them both and may have switched each of your posts in my mind.

Both of you said things I fully back.