cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors - June 2019

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

So now that this is posted, should the Community $$ show the reward? I ask because last month my actual reward ($2 Top 25%) never showed up there and so far nothing this month yet though I received the Top 25% medal a day or two ago. I decided it was likely a one time glitch last month so I am watching close this month to see that it works properly.

Terry

You do realize that it is a pending reward, right? It does not show up as a credit to your account balance. It should show up as a pending reward, which only gets applied on your next PM plan renewal date.

I personally have previously not been credited with a reward at least 3 times, and I’ve had to address it with the moderators to get it resolved.  My latest renewal, was also the same day that rewards for community were applied, and other than looking at my payment history, I otherwise would not have seen the award applied to my account.

As the month of June is 30 days, back to back rewards for community could be awarded on the same date, and could be renewed on the same date each month, missing the overview page, but showing in the payment history.

@AE_Collector, I do not remember the date in June and July for rewards issued, nor do I know your renewal dates.  Is it possible this could have happened to you?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker wrote:

I personally have previously not been credited with a reward at least 3 times, and I’ve had to address it with the moderators to get it resolved.  My latest renewal, was also the same day that rewards for community were applied, and other than looking at my payment history, I otherwise would not have seen the award applied to my account.

As the month of June is 30 days, back to back rewards for community could be awarded on the same date, and could be renewed on the same date each month, missing the overview page, but showing in the payment history.

@AE_Collector, I do not remember the date in June and July for rewards issued, nor do I know your renewal dates.  Is it possible this could have happened to you?

I see what you are saying. For example if the reward showed up about the 7th of the month and your renewal was that night or next day it might appear and then be applied to a renewal before you even notice it sitting in the community area. My renewals are 30th or 29th of the month lately which means the reward arriving around the 7th sits in the Community Reward spot for about three weeks.

Terry

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@geopublic wrote:

Note: Moderator response time can take up to 48 hours.Man Sad

and sometimes they are like Buzz Lightyear....to infinite...and beyond!!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Gradulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Mayor / Maire

I just realized my badge issued for June community involvement doesn't actually have the month attached to it, I had understood from an earlier post by @SD08 that normally these kind of badges don't actually earn any rewards without a date/month attached.  I know in the past I have received a couple of these badges with no rewards so I'm wondering if this is the new way of posting community badges. 

Just to clarify my rewards are posted in my account so not a problem for me but was a little curious about the missing date.

@dabr wrote:

I just realized my badge issued for June community involvement doesn't actually have the month attached to it, I had understood from an earlier post by @SD08 that normally these kind of badges don't actually earn any rewards without a date/month attached.  I know in the past I have received a couple of these badges with no rewards so I'm wondering if this is the new way of posting community badges. 

Just to clarify my rewards are posted in my account so not a problem for me but was a little curious about the missing date.

That's just a title for the badge name.  The name really could be anything.  A few month ago, badges were only granted shortly before the next month's, so Public Mobile renamed the badges t try to avoid some confusion.

Oracle

@dabr wrote:

@dabr 

Yes, for a while PM was adding the month to the badge titles to avoid confusion with badges applied late, but it seems they've gone back to the previous style now.  Personally, I think they should have kept the month label going forward, as that can only ensure consistency and clarity if there are ever future problems with badges being issued.  For your personal page, the key is to look for the badges that have an actual date attached, wedged between the title and the indicator for the number of people who earned it.  If you have your community account set to display relative dates, this might appear as "Tuesday" or "a week ago", etc.  In that case, for more precision, you can change your account to show absolute dates by going to:

Settings -> Preferences -> Display  --> choose Display dates as: Absolute dates.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:display

Mayor / Maire

@SD08  Thanks for the explanation and also appreciate the information on how to make the changes in my account, which I just did!  I must admit I have kept most of default settings in my account.  Also agree with you that PM should have kept the month label for the badge title.

Still not really a big deal since PM makes it fairly easy for everyone to earn extra rewardsSmiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all community!

Psm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

So now that this is posted, should the Community $$ show the reward? I ask because last month my actual reward ($2 Top 25%) never showed up there and so far nothing this month yet though I received the Top 25% medal a day or two ago. I decided it was likely a one time glitch last month so I am watching close this month to see that it works properly.

Terry

Are you using the same email on the community that you are with your self serve account?

Does it matters if you use same or different email